I will speak on “How to work with Startups” on Monday, June 15 from 5:00 – 6:00 PM (Paris time).
Based on the feedback from the “Talk Different” project and propositions for an operational model, I will cover the following areas during the session:
- The Talk Different project
- Vision to Solution: A journey inside the matrix of technologies
- Collaborating in ideation: Exploring business drivers and identifying technological issues
- Implementing the Idea
- Facing the new challenges
To attend the webinar, please follow the instructions below:
- Click on the following link: http://www.anymeeting.com/sogetilabswebinar (from your PC, Mac, iPad or Android tablet)
- Register with your name, location and email address
- Click on “use my computer” to see the content that we will share
- If requested, allow the system to use your webcam/microphone
- You can dial in using any of the local nos. provided in the AnyMeeting website and the Attendee PIN 217 6134#
- Only the presenters are able to speak at first. If you want to speak, click on the unmute button next to your name in the attendees list. You can also write live comments in the chat box.
The webinar will be recorded and made available on our Blog and YouTube channel, later.
About Patrick Marquet
Since 2009, Patrick is involved in R&D programs and projects of his Business Unit in Toulouse and leads in 2013 five innovation programs and projects in the area of mobile applications, big data and data visualization and valuation, testing, enterprise modeling and big systems control and command.
More on Patrick Marquet.