The webinar on ‘The Recover Approach: Reverse Modeling and Up-To-Date Evolution of Functional Requirements in Alignment with Tests” will be held on Monday, February 2 at 5:00 PM CET. The speaker for the session is Albert Tort.
Block your calendars now for what promises to be a riveting session!
About the topic
Recover is an innovative solution (winner of the Capgemini-Sogeti Testing Innovation Awards 2014) developed by Sogeti Spain, which moves the value of Testing further than reporting defects by reusing the « know-how » acquiered by testers by experimentation on a system. Recover is aimed at reducing the knowledge debt in projects by obtaining, maintaining and delivering up-to-date functional models and auto-generated technical documentation. Recover uses a structured specification of test cases as input for the test-driven generation of functional UML models, and automatically delivers the specified knowledge as navigable HTML functional technical documentation. This solution has an associated simulation tool that automatically checks the alignment between the knowledge model and the test cases (each time a test is added or modified, Recover helps updating the model and the documentation; if the model is change, the solution is able to detect the test cases that need to be refactored according to the new knowledge).
How to join the session
- Click on the following link: http://www.anymeeting.com/sogetilabswebinar (from your PC, Mac, iPad or Android tablet)
- Register with your name, location and email address
- Click on “use my computer” to see the content we will share
- If requested, allow the system to use your webcam/microphone
- Only presenters are able to speak at first. If you want to speak, click on the unmute button next to your name in the attendees list. You can also write live comments in the chat box.
Please note that the webinar will be recorded and the replay will be made available later.