Senior Technology Consultant | Netherlands
Peter Rombouts is a Multi Cloud Solution Architect (Azure and AWS) with a strong focus on the Microsoft Azure platform. Supporting enterprise organisations in the Netherlands as consultant, lead developer and architect. Currently employed as a SIG Certified software consultant, Microsoft Certified Azure Architect, AWS Certified Solution Architect and certified Scrum Master in the Netherlands. Projects include the energy sector, local and national government organisations, insurance companies and fintech. Peter is also an author of eLearning videos on Microsoft Azure at Packt. Peter focuses on architecting and desiging maintainable, future-proof and resilient platforms and systems. His specialities are .Net, Cloud Software Architecture, Cloud Native, Service Integration and Cloud Solution Design (Microsoft Azure and AWS)
Posts by Peter Rombouts
- Cloud Economics and Terraform; How to start
- Realize compliancy with policy automation
- 5 Signs The End of Cloud is Nigh
- Why you should stop spinning up VMs
- Everything is Code. Why and how you should test your Terraform
- Software Maintainability and the Definition of Done
- Is low code replacing traditional development?
- Education in a 5 feet economy
- Does language matter?
- 2020: Keep on learning