Senior Technology Consultant | Netherlands
Peter Rombouts is a Multi Cloud Solution Architect (Azure and AWS) with a strong focus on the Microsoft Azure platform. Supporting enterprise organisations in the Netherlands as consultant, lead developer and architect. Currently employed as a SIG Certified software consultant, Microsoft Certified Azure Architect, AWS Certified Solution Architect and certified Scrum Master in the Netherlands. Projects include the energy sector, local and national government organisations, insurance companies and fintech. Peter is also an author of eLearning videos on Microsoft Azure at Packt. Peter focuses on architecting and desiging maintainable, future-proof and resilient platforms and systems. His specialities are .Net, Cloud Software Architecture, Cloud Native, Service Integration and Cloud Solution Design (Microsoft Azure and AWS)
Posts by Peter Rombouts
- Software Maintainability in the Cloud Era
- Container Cons: The complexities associated with Containers
- 2020: Keep on learning
- Does language matter?
- Education in a 5 feet economy
- Is low code replacing traditional development?
- Software Maintainability and the Definition of Done
- Everything is Code. Why and how you should test your Terraform
- Why you should stop spinning up VMs
- 5 Signs The End of Cloud is Nigh