Check out this Real Fake deepfake with Dutch illusionist Victor Mids. Super happy with it.
To give a small glimpse into the kitchen, because there is quite a bit of work involved;
– FairFake.ai, founded by Sezer Karaoglu and Theo Gevers, made the deepfake and did the polishing of the deepfake.
– Sogeti Trainee Nour Youssef did the acting and magic.
– Nicolette van der Heide, Menno Van Doorn, Sander Duivestein, Margo Langeweg contributed to the concept and organization.
– Ben Roelfsema and Sanne Leeh created formats for TikTok, Instagram and the bookstore.
– Bot Publishers is going to have it played on TVs in bookshops in the spring. 🙌
Again: really glad and thankful for this collab. And happy to put into practice what we write about in our book Real Fake: tinyurl.com/realfakebook. 😁
About Thijs Pepping
Thijs Pepping is a humanistic trend analyst in the field of new technologies. He is part of the think tank within SogetiLabs and in his work he continuously wonders and analyses what the impact of New Technologies is on our lives, organizations and society. He specialized in Humanistic Counselling and Education at the University of Humanistics in Utrecht and worked for five years with autistic children. His background in psychology and philosophy drives him to find meaningful answers to business related questions and to provoke whenever necessary. He is co-author of multiple publications on the impact of new technologies, such as ‘The FrankensteinFactor’, ‘AI First – Learning from the machine’, and ‘The Pursuit of Digital Happiness’ series. See labs.sogeti.com/research for his previous and current work. VINT provides practical insight into the likely impact and innovative applications of new technologies for organizations worldwide. This valuable intelligence helps public and private sector enterprises to anticipate and plan for the complex dynamics of the future. The use of new technological developments is aimed at generating value that anticipates future developments.
More on Thijs Pepping.