Digital Transformations Practice Manager | United States
Susan is an experienced CRM and digital marketing consultant with nearly 15 years of managing discovery, implementation and strategic use of CRM solutions and related programs. Some of her accomplishments include: Globally recognized by Salesforce.com as an “MVP” for knowledge, leadership and ongoing contributions. One of only 150 in the world. Ranked Top 20 in the world on the Salesforce online community in 2013 and 2014 Sought-after Salesforce expert who has presented at several Salesforce conferences; including the holy grail “Dreamforce”. Founded, and still runs, the Nebraska Salesforce User Group in 2008 Recognized as a 20 Under 40 business leader by the Lincoln Journal Star in 2012 Prior to joining the consulting world, she served as director of marketing and other leadership roles for leading businesses in both the B2B and Consumer Goods industries. Past corporate employment includes digital marketing and e-commerce for a leading global auto parts corporation, medical products and a website design firm. Susan is a current board member for the Junior League of Lincoln and President of her HOA. She is a past board member for the American Marketing Association of Lincoln and past Public Relations Officer for the state of Arizona Toastmasters.
Posts by Susan Thayer
- The Future of Technical Conferences
- IT Certifications – 3 ways employer and employee can benefit
- Security in the world of digital chaos
- To Review or Not To Review?
- Salesforce Reveals Blockchain Solution
- Disney for Developers
- Grit AND Grace of Women at IT conference
- Trailblazing into the Future with Dreamforce
- Salesforce Launches SDLC Tool
- Patient Portals that Work