Manager Consultant | United States
Richard has been a practice lead in the Digital Transformations (formerly Mobility) practice at Sogeti for 2-1/2 years, originally in the Des Moines office and now in the Minneapolis office. In that role, he has lead major architecting efforts at a number of Sogeti clients, resulting in creative solutions to difficult problems, winning client loyalty and business. Richard has also been involved in architecting solutions in spaces including high-speed networking, image compression, VoIP telephony, ASIC design, radio communications and consumer products, among others. He holds patents in the areas of image compression and high-speed network processing methods.
Posts by Richard Fall
- Technology Labs Podcast - Sustainable IT
- Issue #104 - Real Fake Newsletter
- Today’s teams need Roles, not Functions
- Where are all the robots?
- The AI explosion to mainstream is coming… Are you ready?
- The QA Prompt Engineer - Outsmarting ChatGPT
- Issue #103 - Real Fake Newsletter
- Basics to run an effective Exploratory Testing session
- UPI – The Data Behemoth
- How we improved our Frontend Developers Experience
Presentations by Richard Fall
- RPA + AI Fabric
- Quality for DevOps teams
- Test Data Management Bottlenecks
- Tech Fiesta 2019 - Hello Tomorrow - Delivering New Business Value in the Synthetic Age
- Testing Blockchain Solutions
- CI & CD and your organization
- Algorithmic Business and the Pursuit of Digital Happiness
- 10 Steps to Success with Big Data in Pharma
- Beautiful Delivery
- OPCUA - New Opportunities for Interoperability