Manager Consultant | United States
Richard has been a practice lead in the Digital Transformations (formerly Mobility) practice at Sogeti for 2-1/2 years, originally in the Des Moines office and now in the Minneapolis office. In that role, he has lead major architecting efforts at a number of Sogeti clients, resulting in creative solutions to difficult problems, winning client loyalty and business. Richard has also been involved in architecting solutions in spaces including high-speed networking, image compression, VoIP telephony, ASIC design, radio communications and consumer products, among others. He holds patents in the areas of image compression and high-speed network processing methods.
Posts by Richard Fall
- Speech isn’t free, but it can cost less
- Apple’s New iPod? A New AI Weakness Revealed
- It's in the Water-Poor Security has Real Life Consequences
- Trust and our Machines
- Aviation Disasters and the IT World
- The practicalities of Micro Frontends
- Planning for failure isn't always about avoiding it
- Webinar: When AI goes “BAD”
- When AI "goes bad"
- A Scattered Reflection on IoT Technology Advancements