Manager Consultant | United States
Richard has been a practice lead in the Digital Transformations (formerly Mobility) practice at Sogeti for 2-1/2 years, originally in the Des Moines office and now in the Minneapolis office. In that role, he has lead major architecting efforts at a number of Sogeti clients, resulting in creative solutions to difficult problems, winning client loyalty and business. Richard has also been involved in architecting solutions in spaces including high-speed networking, image compression, VoIP telephony, ASIC design, radio communications and consumer products, among others. He holds patents in the areas of image compression and high-speed network processing methods.
Posts by Richard Fall
- Service Virtualization: Why Bother?
- The Martian: Lesson from a great SciFi movie
- How Do I Become an Architect?
- Life in an Algorithmic World: Part I (Introduction)
- A Homage to Hardware Engineers
- The Power of Analogies
- You may have Five Fingers, but You can't take the Fifth
- Your Brain May Not Be Your Own
- Life in an Algorithmic World: To See or Not to See?
- The Grumpy Old Technologist's Chronicles