National Solutions Architect | USA
I am a seasoned professional with nearly two decades of experience delivering quality software and solutions. I am also Co-organizer of the https://m365chicago.com virtual conference as well as the co-host of the online (light) blue collar video blog/podcast http://www.cloudtalkshow.com. In addition to that, I help run the Chicago Microsoft Power Platform User group (@cmppug) in addition to being a speaker for various events. I am active in the PnP community with some modest contributions to docs.microsoft.com such as the Power Platform Licensing Guide before MS caught up with comprehensive updates as well as to the Power Platform CoE kit and related material. A lot of that and other community contributions have also granted me the honor of being a Microsoft MVP in Business Applications specializing in the Power Platform area especially in the Admin\Management side of things with key tools such as the Center of Excellence kit and, at work, delivering on its implementation at the enterprise level. I am currently with Sogeti in the corporate Applications and Cloud Technologies group as a National Solutions Architect focused on the Power Platform and M365 ecosystem where I am actively promoting and growing the technologies and features to help customers make the most of their digital modernization journey. I have held many varied roles on project teams from programmer to main architect to delivery manager to support to mentor and trainer. I am at ease and adept at interacting with clients, users, stake holders and business contacts at all levels. I have experience delivering traditional Enterprise applications as well as Cloud enabled 12 Factor solutions with specializations in delivering Portal Collaboration solutions such as the Office 365 family of products. My extensive background makes me an ideal resource for wide-ranging roles in many different projects. Additionally, my strengths with Microsoft’s Portal and Collaboration suite and integration with client enterprises are unique in that they cover practically all aspects the various product offerings while also keeping up to date with all the latest program enhancements and updates.
Posts by Ralph Rivas
- M365 Espresso Shots Round-up in under 15 minutes
- Can or Should Low Code Apps run the Enterprise?
- Back to the Basics - Has AI changed how we learn and use Low Code Platform tools?
- Build or Buy decisions in the Low Code\No Code Galaxy
- Enterprise Productivity Improvements at scale with Low Code
- Adventures in Enterprise Productivity
- A day in the life of a Decider - ROI Cost Levers to weigh the balance
- A day in the life of a Decider - The Decision Levers
- A day in the life of a Decider - Low Code/No Code and The Starting Point
- A day in the life of a Decider - Intro to the choices