Mark van der Walle
Lead Software Architect | Netherlands
Mark is an experienced software architect with more than 14 years professional experience in software development and operations. In his years of experience Mark has always had a drive of building and designing reliable and simple solutions to complex problems. To realize this Mark has a strong focus on quality backed by solid engineering, CI/CD pipelines, DevOps principles and craftmanship. At his customers Mark guides development teams and supports business stakeholders in building cloud native applications and going through cloud native transitions.
Posts by Mark van der Walle
- The most powerful aspect of software is changeability
- Becoming Sherlock Holmes: Solving Mysteries with Cloud Native Observability
- The Curse of Knowledge
- The Fragility of the Internet
- Beyond CX: The case for Developer Experience
- Microservices: Code for resilience, design for failure
- Observability in distributed systems
- Kubernetes: The new cloud control plane?