Head of Technology and Innovation | Sogeti UK
Andrew's the Head of Technology and Innovation for Sogeti UK, joining the group back in 2009. In this role, he has worked with major clients across government and private sectors. Andrew joined Sogeti UK back in 2009 and is currently the UK's head of technology and innovation. He is an enthusiastic speaker at events and commentator on using technology for the benefits of the business and has a special interest in AI, Automation and Agile/Devops. In the UK he leads the technical practice, working with our staff to ensure they have the skills to be successful in the modern, changing world. He also works with sales and customers to understand their business needs and to craft technical solutions that develop real, measurable value to them.
Posts by Andrew Fullen
- When did you last have a Netflix and chill moment with your CI/CD pipeline?
- Knock me down, I get back up
- A Call to Software Vendors – give me collaboration
- Webinar: Jane Austen’s approach to Test data
- Predictions 2020
- Quality in 2019, a personal view of the World Quality Report
- August is the cruelest month for bloggers
- Humour, The forgotten Advantage / just a little blogette
- A non-technical history lesson
- The Testing Bucket List