Head of Technology and Innovation | Sogeti UK
Andrew's the Head of Technology and Innovation for Sogeti UK, joining the group back in 2009. In this role, he has worked with major clients across government and private sectors. Andrew joined Sogeti UK back in 2009 and is currently the UK's head of technology and innovation. He is an enthusiastic speaker at events and commentator on using technology for the benefits of the business and has a special interest in AI, Automation and Agile/Devops. In the UK he leads the technical practice, working with our staff to ensure they have the skills to be successful in the modern, changing world. He also works with sales and customers to understand their business needs and to craft technical solutions that develop real, measurable value to them.
Posts by Andrew Fullen
- Webinar: The Death of Automation
- Santa DevOps
- 9 Out of 10 Experts Can’t Believe the Most Hated Feature in DevOps
- Minimum Loveable Product - Rebooting Happiness in the Public Sector
- The 3 Laws of Robotics
- Cognitive QA - From Idiocracy to Artificial Intelligence
- 4 Key Focus Areas for a Smarter QA Strategy
- Never Mind Why! Let’s get an AI
- Who's the best Superhero
- Have you found your Digital Happiness?