I and Jennifer Etzler will speak on “Data Driven Decisions” on Monday, July 2o from 5:00 – 6:00 PM CEST.
About the session
Sogeti USA has created a demonstrator system that combines structured and unstructured data to deliver predictive analytics for the healthcare industry. The system is based on Microsoft’s BI tools and the HP ConvergedSystem 300 for Microsoft Analytics Platform. Using Power BI for Office 365, the solution provides an easy to deploy, cloud-based BI environment where people can share insights, collaborate and access reports from anywhere – phones, tablets or PC’s. During this session, we will present the use case for the demonstrator, review the technical architecture of the platform, and then show live examples of interactive reports and the insights that be discovered.
To attend the webinar, please follow the instructions below:
- Click on the following link: http://www.anymeeting.com/sogetilabswebinar (from your PC, Mac, iPad or Android tablet)
- Register with your name, location and email address
- Click on “use my computer” to see the content that we will share
- If requested, allow the system to use your webcam/microphone
- You can dial in using any of the local nos. provided in the AnyMeeting website and the Attendee PIN 217 6134#
- Only the presenters are able to speak at first. If you want to speak, click on the unmute button next to your name in the attendees list. You can also write live comments in the chat box.
The webinar will be recorded and made available on our Blog and YouTube channel, later.