Trend Analyst VINT | Netherlands
Thijs Pepping is a humanistic trend analyst in the field of new technologies. He is part of the think tank within SogetiLabs and in his work he continuously wonders and analyses what the impact of New Technologies is on our lives, organizations and society. He specialized in Humanistic Counselling and Education at the University of Humanistics in Utrecht and worked for five years with autistic children. His background in psychology and philosophy drives him to find meaningful answers to business related questions and to provoke whenever necessary. He is co-author of multiple publications on the impact of new technologies, such as ‘The FrankensteinFactor’, ‘AI First – Learning from the machine’, and ‘The Pursuit of Digital Happiness’ series. See labs.sogeti.com/research for his previous and current work.
Posts by Thijs Pepping
- New Report Alert: Infinite Machine Creativity
- Presentation John Meulemans - The inevitability of Influencer Marketing
- Presentation Carl Miller - Dealing with 'Surveillance Capitalism'
- Presentation Peter Leyden - What to expect from the Synthetic Generation?
- Presentation Menno van Doorn - The Future is already here and it is Synthetic
- Presentation Stine Jensen - Notes on the Synthetic
- Presentation Nell Watson - Augmenting the human heart & soul
- Presentation Shravan Thaploo - Augmenting our Brains
- Presentation Andrew Keen - Utopia for Beginners
- Presentation Sander Duivestein - Synthetic Data as the Holy Grail of AI