Trend Analyst VINT | Netherlands
Thijs Pepping is a humanistic trend analyst in the field of new technologies. He is part of the think tank within SogetiLabs and in his work he continuously wonders and analyses what the impact of New Technologies is on our lives, organizations and society. He specialized in Humanistic Counselling and Education at the University of Humanistics in Utrecht and worked for five years with autistic children. His background in psychology and philosophy drives him to find meaningful answers to business related questions and to provoke whenever necessary. He is co-author of multiple publications on the impact of new technologies, such as ‘The FrankensteinFactor’, ‘AI First – Learning from the machine’, and ‘The Pursuit of Digital Happiness’ series. See labs.sogeti.com/research for his previous and current work.
Posts by Thijs Pepping
- Our Own Digital Clones Are Holding Up A Mirror
- Why is controlling AI so important?
- The Impact of Sex Robots
- Terminator vs. Real Life; The current state of Unmanned Warfare
- Vlogging & SnapChat: The New Social Media?
- AI Superintelligence: Science or Fiction? Elon Musk & Other Great Minds
- A cure for social isolation or an empty and immoral surrogate?
- Cyberpunk ’17 : Tech, the Homeless and the U.S.
- 10 things You Need to Know about Scoring Good Karma Points
- How and whom do you sell your attention online?