Trend Analyst VINT | Netherlands
Thijs Pepping is a humanistic trend analyst in the field of new technologies. He is part of the think tank within SogetiLabs and in his work he continuously wonders and analyses what the impact of New Technologies is on our lives, organizations and society. He specialized in Humanistic Counselling and Education at the University of Humanistics in Utrecht and worked for five years with autistic children. His background in psychology and philosophy drives him to find meaningful answers to business related questions and to provoke whenever necessary. He is co-author of multiple publications on the impact of new technologies, such as ‘The FrankensteinFactor’, ‘AI First – Learning from the machine’, and ‘The Pursuit of Digital Happiness’ series. See labs.sogeti.com/research for his previous and current work.
Posts by Thijs Pepping
- Key takeaways of Sogeti's Executive summit '20 - What Matters Now
- Bot or Not? Conscious and unconscious relationships with Virtual Humans
- 2021: How games will inspire innovation for collaboration tools
- How synthetic media is being used to virtualize our bodies and generate body language: 4 examples.
- Digital happiness for the IT Manager: from theory to daily practice
- Reanimating the deceased with AI and synthetic media 🎬
- Designing Media for Human Nature - Menno van Doorn and Mariana Pinheiro @ Psych-IT
- COVID Experiment #43 - Vlogging about our research
- Video: Can AI be Creative?
- Up your storytelling game: Synthetic Storytelling