Trend Analyst VINT | Netherlands
Thijs Pepping is a humanistic trend analyst in the field of new technologies. He is part of the think tank within SogetiLabs and in his work he continuously wonders and analyses what the impact of New Technologies is on our lives, organizations and society. He specialized in Humanistic Counselling and Education at the University of Humanistics in Utrecht and worked for five years with autistic children. His background in psychology and philosophy drives him to find meaningful answers to business related questions and to provoke whenever necessary. He is co-author of multiple publications on the impact of new technologies, such as ‘The FrankensteinFactor’, ‘AI First – Learning from the machine’, and ‘The Pursuit of Digital Happiness’ series. See labs.sogeti.com/research for his previous and current work.
Posts by Thijs Pepping
- Presentation Koen Schobbers - The little big world of gaming and eports
- Presentation Carlota Perez - Our digital future
- Presentation Professor Luciano Floridi - Onlife and Being Human in a Hyperconnected Era: What Utopia?
- Presentation: The changing form & shape of Power in Digital Society
- ‘Utopia for Beginners' Summit '19 Paris
- Top 5 deepfake YouTube channels
- Presentation Pierre Hessler - To Conclude on 'In Code We Trust'
- Presentation Ray Wang - Disrupting Digital Business
- New year resolutions? Take your smartphone seriously in 2019
- Presentation Niels Pflaeging - The Taylor Bathtub