Trend Analyst VINT | Netherlands
Thijs Pepping is a humanistic trend analyst in the field of new technologies. He is part of the think tank within SogetiLabs and in his work he continuously wonders and analyses what the impact of New Technologies is on our lives, organizations and society. He specialized in Humanistic Counselling and Education at the University of Humanistics in Utrecht and worked for five years with autistic children. His background in psychology and philosophy drives him to find meaningful answers to business related questions and to provoke whenever necessary. He is co-author of multiple publications on the impact of new technologies, such as ‘The FrankensteinFactor’, ‘AI First – Learning from the machine’, and ‘The Pursuit of Digital Happiness’ series. See labs.sogeti.com/research for his previous and current work.
Posts by Thijs Pepping
- Issue #113 - Real Fake Newsletter
- Geoffrey Hinton, "Godfather of artificial intelligence" talks impact and potential of AI
- Issue #110 - Real Fake Newsletter
- Watch tip: Sparks of AGI: early experiments with GPT-4
- Issue #107 - Real Fake Newsletter
- Issue #104 - Real Fake Newsletter
- ChatGPT as a new calculator for language
- Issue #100 - Real Fake Newsletter
- 2023 will be the year of 'More with Less'
- Issue #97 - Real Fake Newsletter