Trend Analyst VINT | Netherlands
Thijs Pepping is passionate about new technology and the human life. In VINT he combines these interests (+ many more); the synergy between humans, society, and technology. This includes AI/MI, E/M-Health, Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality, Smart Cities, Embedded Software, Quadcopters, and Medical Robots. VINT provides practical insight into the likely impact and innovative applications of new technologies for organizations worldwide. This valuable intelligence helps public and private sector enterprises to anticipate and plan for the complex dynamics of the future. The use of new technological developments is aimed at generating value that anticipates future developments.
Posts by Thijs Pepping
- Presentation Pierre Hessler - To Conclude on 'In Code We Trust'
- Presentation Ray Wang - Disrupting Digital Business
- New year resolutions? Take your smartphone seriously in 2019
- Presentation Niels Pflaeging - The Taylor Bathtub
- Presentation Neil Smith - Intelligent Experiences
- Presentation Menno van Doorn - 6 Easy Fixes for the Crisis of Trust
- Presentation Katelijne Duerinck - CodeFever
- Presentation James Williams - Freedom of Attention
- Presentation John McLean - Sovereign Identity with Blockchain
- Presentation Sander Duivestein - 'Towards Distributed Trust'