Trend Watcher - New Media, Trend Analyst VINT | Netherlands
Sander Duivestein (1971) is a highly acclaimed and top-rated trendwatcher, an influential author, an acclaimed keynote speaker, a digital business entrepreneur, and a strategic advisor on disruptive innovations. His main focus is the impact of new technologies on people, businesses and society. He is therefore a much sought-after speaker for conferences, strategy sessions and other business gatherings. He is the co-author of several books and reports: Bitcoin, It’s not the currency, it’s the platform, stupid! (2014), No More Secrets with Big Data Analytics (2013), The Dark Side of Social Media (2013) ,The App Effect (2012), Don’t Be Evil (2010), Collaboration with the Cloud (2009), Me the Media (2009).With the introduction of the smartphone and the tablet PC our society has gained momentum. IT has taken control over our lives. We can’t live without it anymore. Hence, in 2020, everybody will be addicted to information. And we are only at the beginning: Google Glass, IBM’s Watson, 3D printing, brain interfaces, cloud, social media, robots , artificial intelligence, wearable computing, crowdsourcing, collaborative economy, big data, bitcoin, privacy and the Internet of Things. Just some examples of the things that will change our lives forever. We are living in exponential times. Accelerated change is the only constant in this new era. Science fiction has become science fact. The future is now. Basically, there are no more straight lines! This requires a complete different mindset. We need to rethink how we want to do business in the near future. It’s Digital Darwinism. It’s adapt or die!
Posts by Sander Duivestein
- Reducing Carbon Emissions Through Kubernetes
- Why Build vs Buy is so important?
- What value does SogetiLabs bring to clients?
- Issue #81 - Real Fake Newsletter
- Why do you keep Ignoring ’Intelligent No-Code Quality Automation’?
- QuESt - Sogeti’s Quality Engineering Status Bot
- Do requirements have a function?
- Technology Labs Podcast: The latest developments in SAP
- Issue #80- Real Fake Newsletter
- Applied innovation: balance method and improvisation
Presentations by Sander Duivestein
- RPA + AI Fabric
- Quality for DevOps teams
- Test Data Management Bottlenecks
- Tech Fiesta 2019 - Hello Tomorrow - Delivering New Business Value in the Synthetic Age
- Testing Blockchain Solutions
- CI & CD and your organization
- Algorithmic Business and the Pursuit of Digital Happiness
- 10 Steps to Success with Big Data in Pharma
- Beautiful Delivery
- OPCUA - New Opportunities for Interoperability