Quality and Testing expert | Netherlands
Rik Marselis is one of Sogeti’s most senior management consultants in the field of Digital Assurance and Testing. He has assisted many organizations in improving their IT-processes, in establishing their test approach, setting up their quality & test organization, and he acted as quality coach, test manager and quality supervisor. Rik uses his 39 years of experience in systems development and quality and testing to bring fit for purpose solutions to our clients. He focuses at three major tasks: * Advice on Quality & Testing in the broadest sense (quality & test policy, project startup, process improvement, coaching, etc…) * Develop and give training courses for both novice and experienced testers (Rik is an accredited trainer for TMAP, TPI and ISTQB certification training courses) * Research and development of the quality & testing profession Rik has contributed to 20 books on quality and testing, of which 4 as an main author and 5 as project leader. His most recent book is “Testing in the digital age; AI makes the difference”. In 2020 a new book about quality in DevOps is due to be published. Rik is a much-appreciated keynote-speaker and workshop-host at conferences (he has presented at conferences in over 15 countries).
Posts by Rik Marselis
- Technology Labs podcast: Episode 3 - The state of continuous testing
- How to avoid confusing the terminology in Machine Learning
- Basics of Machine Learning
- Webinar: How will AI support testing activities?
- Unintentional bias in training data
- Make your Artificial Intelligence more trustworthy with eXplainable AI
- Will AI replace testers?
- Product Lifecycle Management in the digital age
- How to measure the quality of Artificial Intelligence and robotics
- Guiding Development with the Agile Testing Quadrants
Presentations by Rik Marselis