Quality and Testing expert | Netherlands
Rik Marselis is principal quality consultant at Sogeti in the Netherlands. He has assisted many organizations in improving their IT-processes, in establishing their quality & testing approach, setting up their quality & test organization, and he acted as quality coach, qa-consultant, test manager and quality supervisor. Rik uses his more than 40 years of experience in systems development and quality and testing to bring fit for purpose solutions to our clients. He focuses at three major tasks: * Consultancy on Quality engineering & Testing in the broadest sense (quality & test policy, project startup, process improvement, coaching, second-opinions, etc…) * Develop and give training courses for both novice and experienced testers (Rik is an accredited trainer for TMAP, TPI and ISTQB certification training courses) * Research and development of the quality engineering & testing profession. Rik has contributed to over 20 books on quality and testing, of which 5 as an main author and 5 as project leader. His most recent book in the TMAP body of knowledge is “Quality for DevOps teams”. Rik is a much-appreciated keynote-speaker and workshop-host at conferences (he has presented at conferences in over 15 countries).
Posts by Rik Marselis
- Technology Labs Podcast: MLOps
- Solutions to the challenges when working agile at scale - part 2
- TechTalk - Strengthen your IT delivery with a Quality Engineering Strategy
- Technology Labs Podcast: Digital Twins (with Jeroen Kersten)
- What’s the difference between training on-line and on-site?
- Technology Labs podcast: Science Fiction of the past is reality today (with Johan Steyn)
- Five different ways to train a cross-functional team member
- Boosting business resilience with quality engineering
- How to be a good cross-functional team member
- TechTalk: Quality Engineering with TMAP