Quality and Testing expert | Netherlands
Rik Marselis is principal quality consultant at Sogeti in the Netherlands. He has assisted many organizations in improving their IT-processes, in establishing their quality & testing approach, setting up their quality & test organization, and he acted as quality coach, qa-consultant, test manager and quality supervisor. Rik uses his more than 40 years of experience in systems development and quality and testing to bring fit for purpose solutions to our clients. He focuses at three major tasks: * Consultancy on Quality engineering & Testing in the broadest sense (quality & test policy, project startup, process improvement, coaching, second-opinions, etc…) * Develop and give training courses for both novice and experienced testers (Rik is an accredited trainer for TMAP, TPI and ISTQB certification training courses) * Research and development of the quality engineering & testing profession. Rik has contributed to over 20 books on quality and testing, of which 5 as an main author and 5 as project leader. His most recent book in the TMAP body of knowledge is “Quality for DevOps teams”. Rik is a much-appreciated keynote-speaker and workshop-host at conferences (he has presented at conferences in over 15 countries).
Posts by Rik Marselis
- TechTalk: Quality Engineering with TMAP
- Technology Labs podcast: Strategic Leadership (with Ron Meyer)
- Technology Labs podcast: Technical Publications
- Moving beyond the hype in AI and machine learning?
- On the road to Quality Engineering
- Whitepaper: Machine Intelligence Quality Characteristics
- The history of the definition of testing
- Use your VOICE to support automated validation of the value stream in your organization
- Quality at speed in high-performance IT delivery with VOICE
- Quality at speed in high-performance IT delivery with CI/CD