Quality and Testing Consultant | Netherlands
Rik Marselis is one of Sogeti’s most senior management consultants in the field of Quality and Testing. He has assisted many organizations in improving their IT-processes, in establishing their test approach, setting up their quality & test organization, and he acted as test manager and quality supervisor. Rik uses his 33 years of experience in systems development and quality and testing to bring fit for purpose solutions to our clients. He focuses at three major tasks: * Advice on Quality & Testing in the broadest sense (quality & test policy, project startup, process improvement, coaching, …) * Develop and give training courses for both novice and experienced testers (Rik is an accredited trainer for all TMap and all ISTQB certification training courses) * Research and development of the quality & testing profession Rik has contributed to 15 books on quality and testing, of which 3 as an author and 5 as project leader. His most recent books are “the PointZERO vision” and “Quality Supervision”.
Posts by Rik Marselis
- Unintentional bias in training data
- Make your Artificial Intelligence more trustworthy with eXplainable AI
- Will AI replace testers?
- Product Lifecycle Management in the digital age
- How to measure the quality of Artificial Intelligence and robotics
- Guiding Development with the Agile Testing Quadrants
- Testing of Artificial Intelligence
- A Chatbot Must Tell It is a Chatbot
- Testing with Self-learning and Self-exploring Testing Tools
- The Social impact of Robotics
Presentations by Rik Marselis