Marlies van Steenbergen
Enterprise Architecture and Dynamic Architecture Expert | Netherlands
Marlies van Steenbergen started her career with Sogeti Netherlands in the role of service manager enterprise architecture in 2000. After working as a consultant for a few years, she became Principal Consultant Enterprise Architecture in 2004. In this role, she is responsible for stimulating and guaranteeing the development of the architectural competence of Sogeti Netherlands. Since 2012 she is the main proponent of enterprise architecture and DYA within Sogeti Netherlands. Besides advising clients on how to effectively apply enterprise architecture within their organization, Marlies engages in further developing Sogeti’s vision on enterprise architecture and presenting this vision to the world both by publishing articles and books and by speaking at events. Marlies is cofounder of DYA (Dynamic Architecture) and co-author of two books on DYA. In april 2013 she wrote the latest addition to the DYA series, called DYA | From Insight to Impact. In 2011 Marlies received her Ph D on the topic of maturity and effectiveness of enterprise architecture from Utrecht University. Marlies is a frequent speaker on (inter)national conferences and guest lecturer at a number of educational institutions. Marlies started her career as researcher at the Dr. Neher Laboratory of KPN in 1988, moving to KPN Telecom in 1994 to serve as information architect in a fields such as consumer market, provisioning and business communication.
Posts by Marlies van Steenbergen
- Risk and Innovation Speed
- Ecosystems Over Value Chains
- Integrity by Design: Making the Right Choices Easy
- How to Embrace Complexity: Lessons from Industrial Design for Enterprise Architects
- Is multi-dynamic architecture a binary trap?
- Understanding the Customer
- Principle-based Architecture: What We Can Learn from the Regulatory World
- Multi-Dynamic Architecture: Dancing on Different Rhythms
- Where content meets behavior for architects
- How CESCE reinvented itself: A Digital Transformation success story