Kasper van Wersch
Senior Security Advisor | Netherlands
With great enthusiasm I have been working in IT for 25 years now. I started in sales and over the years my interest shifted to consultancy. The emphasis of my work has always been (and still is) Information and Cyber Security. During my sales career I have seen many changes in IT and helped organizations, with different environments, to cope with these changes. These experiences helped me create a sharp vision regarding the value Information Security has for organizations, how Cybersecurity is situated in Information Security and its relation to IT. With this vision I have developed a strategic integrated approach to help organizations optimize processes and safely digitize them, and their information. My aim is to introduce an integrated, people centric approach, which realizes higher quality, higher resilience, and future readiness.
Posts by Kasper van Wersch
- Q&A: In Information Security, Why Not Start With The Obvious?
- #1 Frequently Asked NIS2 Question
- People Centric Information Security - Part VI
- #1 Frequently Asked Security Question
- People Centric Information Security - Part V
- People Centric Information Security – Part IV
- People Centric Information Security - Part III
- People Centric Information Security - Part II
- People Centric Information Security