Enterprise Architect | Netherlands
Hans Nouwens is an experienced architect with 25+ years of practical experience in the field of ICT, infused with rigorous academic learning. He works as an architect and trusted advisor, mainly for Higher Education institutes. Enterprise engineering, enterprise architecture and enterprise governance are his specialities that come with DEMO and CGEIT certifications. Hans has an academic interest in sensemaking, ethics, philosophy, systems theory and cybernetics. Hans volunteers as board member for the interest group architecture of the KNVI and the Dutch society of systems thinkers (SCIO-NL). He regularly gives guest lectures on enterprise architecture and coaches students. Within SogetiNL Hans is subject matter expert Enterprise Architecture, and thought leader on the topic of Sensemaking Architecture.
Posts by Hans Nouwens
- The Lead Architect as Amazon
- The modern enterprise architect must make room for creativity
- Comparing moral values using metaphors
- Growing our understanding of metaphors
- Deep diving with metaphors
- Sensemaking and (re)discovering the value of metaphors
- Stop and start making sense?
- Fundamentals for architecture principles (part3)
- Fundamentals for architecture principles (part2)
- Fundamentals for architecture principles (part1)