Senior Test Specialist | Sweden
Eva Holmquist has more than twenty-eight years of professional IT experience, working as a programmer, project manager and at every level of the testing hierarchy from a tester through test manager. She has also worked with test process improvements and in test education as a teacher and with the development of courses including a Swedish ISTQB Foundation certification course. Author of the book ”Praktisk mjukvarutestning” (Software Testing in Practice) as well as science fiction and fantasy novels. Eva works as a Senior Test Specialist at Sogeti helping clients improve their testing practices using her broad experience in system development, process improvements, and education. She is a frequent speaker and has during the last year held presentations about agile testing, DevOps and quality assurance, cognitive quality assurance and bias in artificial intelligence.
Posts by Eva Holmquist
- Three tips when working agile at scale
- Three tips when working with teams with people from different backgrounds
- Five Rules to Improve Communication and Transparency
- Solutions to the testing challenges when working agile at scale
- TechTalk: Communication and Transparency in an Agile Setting
- Do cross-functional team members need business knowledge?
- Challenges of agile at scale
- Does every team member need coding skills?
- Three new training needs for people in cross-functional teams
- Why do we need healthcare for systems?