Senior Test Specialist | Sweden
Eva Holmquist has more than thirty-two years of professional IT experience, working as a programmer, project manager and at every level of the testing hierarchy from a tester through test manager. She has also worked with test process improvements and in test education as a teacher and with the development of courses including a Swedish ISTQB Foundation certification course and TMAP - Quality for cross-functional teams. She's also an experienced speaker, for instance she talked about the role of the Test Manager in the new digital landscape at TestForum 2021, and she's the author of the book ”Praktisk mjukvarutestning” (Software Testing in Practice). Eva works as a Senior Test Specialist at Sogeti helping clients improve their testing practices using her broad experience in system development, process improvements, and education.
Posts by Eva Holmquist
- Trust is a key quality indicator for team members
- How to train team members about business knowledge
- Three tips when working agile at scale
- Three tips when working with teams with people from different backgrounds
- Five Rules to Improve Communication and Transparency
- Solutions to the testing challenges when working agile at scale
- TechTalk: Communication and Transparency in an Agile Setting
- Do cross-functional team members need business knowledge?
- Challenges of agile at scale
- Does every team member need coding skills?