Managing Consultant | Denmark
Erik Haahr has been a Managing Consultant at Capgemini Sogeti Denmark since 2015. In this role, he is improving local service offering descriptions, participating in pre-sales activities, mentoring graduates as well as consulting with customers. Previously, he served as Senior Architecture Consultant at Teradata focusing on Big Data and Data Warehousing for Nordic customers. Erik has been an independent consultant within Enterprise Architecture and IT Governance for some years. Erik began his career on the customer side though. Erik has been working with methodology and architecture for a long time within utilities, education, government administration, pharmaceuticals and transportation. Erik is among the thought leaders within data warehousing and has been presenting several papers on related topics at major conferences throughout the European and Nordic regions. Through his education and career, Erik Haahr has enjoyed being in the field of tension between technology and management. Business opportunities in new technology balanced with the potential risks interests him. The challenge is to find the optimal point in time to implement the right technology in order to maximize benefit in the shortest possible time‑span with an acceptable level of risk.
Posts by Erik Haahr
- Can You Trust Machine Learning Decisions?
- Webinar: The Yin and Yang of Digital Transformation
- The Yin and Yang of Digital Transformation
- Archimate for Digital Transformation Map
- Digital Natives
- VUCA Architecture and Engineering
- [Presentation] 10 Steps to Success with Big Data in Pharma
- Fake news storms Internet. Companies get ready to combat.
- Being Agile - Throughout The Organization
- The Fourth Industrial Revolution
Presentations by Erik Haahr