Dr. Richa Dayal
Senior Consultant | Medical Solutions | P&ES India
Richa Dayal is a medical doctor (M.B.B.S.) with Masters in Biomedical Engineering (M.Tech-IIT Bombay).She is knowledgeable in the field of health care, life sciences and medical devices. She aims to explore emerging technologies and applying them to solve problems in the health care segment. Based in Delhi, at present she is a Senior Consultant with the Medical Solutions team.
Posts by Dr. Richa Dayal
- Tackling enterprise cloud adoption with a DevOps approach
- Whitepaper: Azure DevOps – Continuous Integration (CI) for SharePoint Development
- Are the AM Robots Doing Gender?
- Your Identity in Decentralized World
- Janis, Bruce and Beatles. Defining the rules of association
- Decentralized Platforms Explained
- Whitepaper: The relevance of 8 Fallacies In Cloud-based Microservices World
- Is AI Doing Gender?
- Why your blockchain project could fail
- Top 5 SogetiLabs posts from August 2019
Presentations by Dr. Richa Dayal
- Tech Fiesta 2019 - Hello Tomorrow - Delivering New Business Value in the Synthetic Age
- Testing Blockchain Solutions
- CI & CD and your organization
- Algorithmic Business and the Pursuit of Digital Happiness
- 10 Steps to Success with Big Data in Pharma
- Beautiful Delivery
- OPCUA - New Opportunities for Interoperability
- Testing of Artificial Intelligence
- Innovate or Disappear by Olivier Laborde