VP, National Solutions Architect - AI and RPA | USA
Doug Ross is the former CTO at Western & Southern Financial Group, a Fortune 500 diversified financial services company. While there, Ross won a ComputerWorld Premier 100 Award as well as an SMA Innovation in Action Award for innovative solutions that helped the organization open new and highly profitable distribution channels. Ross also served as Chief Technologist at Alpha Software in Boston; its consumer database products have sold over 1.5 million licensed copies. This is Ross’s second stint at Capgemini. Most recently, he has been supporting RPA, software robotics, artificial intelligence and advanced visualization efforts across the U.S.
Posts by Doug Ross
- 5 Key Concepts Underpinning Effective Conversational UI
- Why Some Firms Excel at Automation While Others Struggle
- An Opinionated Guide to Fixing Site Search Using AI and ML
- 4 Ways to Integrate Intelligent Automation Into Your Process Improvement Efforts
- The Five Things Your RPA Center of Excellence Must Do…
- How RPA is transforming CRM & ERP
- The 4 Persistent Myths of RPA
- Are the Robots Really Coming For Our Jobs?