Senior Cloud Architect | India
TOGAF Level1 & Level2 certified Enterprise Architect having 17+ years of experience in end to end Solution Design / Architecting, Architecture Reviews, Integration experience using best practices in Design ensuring performance and scalability of the Systems. Azure certified Architect with experience in conceptualizing, recommending and creating technology solutions, aligning customer’s business requirements with organizational IT Strategies, its adoption roadmap and Technical Architectures of application portfolios. IP & Reusable Components Development: During my role as Senior Azure Architect with OneDeliver, evangelized multiple IPs and accelerators for Azure PaaS Migration and Portfolio Cloud Enablement: • PaaS Analyzer – code analysis tool for cloud migrations. • OneDeploy – End to End CI/CD flow automates build, testing, deployment, defect management & monitoring etc. • OneNative – Cloud reference architecture • Estimation Framework for Portfolio’s Cloud Enablement • IOT Device Management Platform POCs: Given below are some of the POCs done by as part of OneDeliver: • Microservice reference Architecture POC on Azure • BigData POC using HDInsight & Tableau on Azure • IOT use case for plants • Bulk workloads / VM Lift & Shift POC using Azure Site Recovery
Posts by Amarjeet Singh
- OneDeploy Acclerator by Sogeti OneDeliver
- What is Blockchain and its Benefits to Business?
- Which cloud, best suit my needs – Azure OR AWS
- IOT vs Edge vs Fog Computing
- Whitepaper: Edge Computing in Internet of Things
- Identity Access Management on cloud
- Is it essential to redesign every monolithic application to Microservices?
- Webinar: Identity Access Management on cloud
- Is it essential to redesign every monolithic application to Microservices? – Part2
- What DevSecOps Means For You