Tom van de Ven is active in the field of High Tech testing for 15 years. As a High Tech test expert he is a frequently asked sparring partner for Sogeti High Tech customers with regard to starting/professionalizing test projects. Besides a multitude of test assignments (eg. in the field of healthcare, semiconductors, agriculture and automotive) he is an active member of the Sogeti High Tech Test Competence Centre and a speaker for High Tech seminars. Tom uses his experience in a role as a coach for (starting) High Tech test engineers and is constantly looking for improvements in High Tech test methodologies. He is the author of the book that combines Internet of Things and TMap: IoTMap!!!. He also teaches and develops several testing courses in the embedded and high tech domain. If not teaching, testing a tunnel or promoting “Quick Tech Testing” you can find him setting up a high tech test automation framework for the odd customer.
More on Tom Van de Ven.
Posts by Tom Van de Ven
- Current state of test automation (with Vincent Wijnen), 04 Oct 2021
- Technology Labs podcast: Quality Experience Day 2021, 24 Sep 2021
- Technology Labs podcast: Artificial Intelligence and Quality Engineering (with Johan Steyn), 16 Aug 2021
- Technology Labs podcast: Remotely proctored exams (with Erika Paasche), 17 Jun 2021
- TechTalk | Diversity & Inclusion – a Tech Perspective, 11 Jun 2021
- How to survive the Zombie-IoT-Apocalypse, 12 May 2021
- From Systems of Systems (SoS) to Models of Models (MoM), 29 Apr 2021
- Technology Labs podcast: Technocracy, 24 Feb 2021
- Podcast Technology Labs kicking off the new season, 15 Feb 2021
- Generate additive manufacturing designs, 08 Feb 2021
- Training neural networks with movies, 06 Jan 2021
- Tech News Recommendations (Episode 4), 10 Dec 2020