Tom van de Ven is active in the field of High Tech testing for 15 years. As a High Tech test expert he is a frequently asked sparring partner for Sogeti High Tech customers with regard to starting/professionalizing test projects. Besides a multitude of test assignments (eg. in the field of healthcare, semiconductors, agriculture and automotive) he is an active member of the Sogeti High Tech Test Competence Centre and a speaker for High Tech seminars. Tom uses his experience in a role as a coach for (starting) High Tech test engineers and is constantly looking for improvements in High Tech test methodologies. He is the author of the book that combines Internet of Things and TMap: IoTMap!!!. He also teaches and develops several testing courses in the embedded and high tech domain. If not teaching, testing a tunnel or promoting “Quick Tech Testing” you can find him setting up a high tech test automation framework for the odd customer.
More on Tom Van de Ven.
Posts by Tom Van de Ven
- Technology Labs podcast: Episode 4 – Artificial Intelligence Testing, 02 Dec 2019
- Technology Labs podcast: Episode 1 – Introduction, 03 Oct 2019
- IoTFriday E42 | Smart building compatibility. One app for all?, 28 Dec 2018
- IoTFriday E41 | A cheap alternative to the big IoT platforms?!, 07 Dec 2018
- IoTFriday E40 | The foldable phone crushes the tablet market, 16 Nov 2018
- IoTFriday E39 | To gateway or not to gateway, 26 Oct 2018
- IoTFriday E38 | Bug predictor @ QX day 2018, 05 Oct 2018
- IoTFriday E37 | Your next product contains a distributed design, 21 Sep 2018
- IoTFriday E36 | New tech topics unveiled, 14 Sep 2018
- IoTFriday E35 | High Tech Innovation Lab, 06 Jul 2018
- IoTFriday E34 | RPA and IoT, 29 Jun 2018
- #IoTFriday E33 | In code we trust, 15 Jun 2018