Rik Marselis is principal quality consultant at Sogeti in the Netherlands. He has assisted many organizations in improving their IT-processes, in establishing their quality & testing approach, setting up their quality & test organization, and he acted as quality coach, qa-consultant, test manager and quality supervisor. Rik uses his more than 40 years of experience in systems development and quality and testing to bring fit for purpose solutions to our clients. He focuses at three major tasks: * Consultancy on Quality engineering & Testing in the broadest sense (quality & test policy, project startup, process improvement, coaching, second-opinions, etc…) * Develop and give training courses for both novice and experienced testers (Rik is an accredited trainer for TMAP, TPI and ISTQB certification training courses) * Research and development of the quality engineering & testing profession. Rik has contributed to over 20 books on quality and testing, of which 5 as an main author and 5 as project leader. His most recent book in the TMAP body of knowledge is “Quality for DevOps teams”. Rik is a much-appreciated keynote-speaker and workshop-host at conferences (he has presented at conferences in over 15 countries).
More on Rik Marselis.
Posts by Rik Marselis
- Technology Labs Podcast – Sustainable IT, 29 Mar 2023
- Today’s teams need Roles, not Functions, 27 Mar 2023
- Technology Labs Podcast: Sustainability, 09 Mar 2023
- Technology Labs Podcast: Talking Artificial Intelligence, 03 Mar 2023
- Sustainability from a social perspective, 19 Jan 2023
- Technology Labs Podcast: Cloud for Sovereignty, 08 Dec 2022
- Technology Labs Podcast: The latest developments in SAP, 14 Sep 2022
- Technology Labs Podcast: MLOps, 15 Jun 2022
- Solutions to the challenges when working agile at scale – part 2, 12 May 2022
- TechTalk – Strengthen your IT delivery with a Quality Engineering Strategy, 28 Apr 2022
- Technology Labs Podcast: Digital Twins (with Jeroen Kersten), 21 Mar 2022
- What’s the difference between training on-line and on-site?, 10 Mar 2022