Rik Marselis is one of Sogeti’s most senior management consultants in the field of Digital Assurance and Testing. He has assisted many organizations in improving their IT-processes, in establishing their test approach, setting up their quality & test organization, and he acted as quality coach, test manager and quality supervisor. Also Rik is a much-appreciated keynote-speaker at conferences.
More on Rik Marselis.
Posts by Rik Marselis
- How mutation testing improves quality, 27 Mar 2020
- Webinar: Quality for DevOps teams, 17 Mar 2020
- Technology Labs podcast: Episode 3 – The state of continuous testing, 06 Nov 2019
- How to avoid confusing the terminology in Machine Learning, 05 Sep 2019
- Basics of Machine Learning, 08 Aug 2019
- Webinar: How will AI support testing activities?, 22 Jul 2019
- Unintentional bias in training data, 14 May 2019
- Make your Artificial Intelligence more trustworthy with eXplainable AI, 06 May 2019
- Will AI replace testers?, 18 Mar 2019
- Product Lifecycle Management in the digital age, 29 Aug 2018
- How to measure the quality of Artificial Intelligence and robotics, 15 Aug 2018
- Guiding Development with the Agile Testing Quadrants, 11 Jan 2018