Rik Marselis is one of Sogeti’s most senior management consultants in the field of Digital Assurance and Testing. He has assisted many organizations in improving their IT-processes, in establishing their test approach, setting up their quality & test organization, and he acted as quality coach, test manager and quality supervisor. Also Rik is a much-appreciated keynote-speaker at conferences.
More on Rik Marselis.
Posts by Rik Marselis
- The history of the definition of testing, 04 Aug 2020
- Use your VOICE to support automated validation of the value stream in your organization, 21 May 2020
- Quality at speed in high-performance IT delivery with VOICE, 27 Apr 2020
- Quality at speed in high-performance IT delivery with CI/CD, 20 Apr 2020
- New TMAP® book integrates quality engineering for high-performing teams, 13 Apr 2020
- How mutation testing improves quality, 27 Mar 2020
- Webinar: Quality for DevOps teams, 17 Mar 2020
- Technology Labs podcast: Episode 3 – The state of continuous testing, 06 Nov 2019
- How to avoid confusing the terminology in Machine Learning, 05 Sep 2019
- Basics of Machine Learning, 08 Aug 2019
- Webinar: How will AI support testing activities?, 22 Jul 2019
- Unintentional bias in training data, 14 May 2019