Rik Marselis is principal quality consultant at Sogeti in the Netherlands. He has assisted many organizations in improving their IT-processes, in establishing their quality & testing approach, setting up their quality & test organization, and he acted as quality coach, qa-consultant, test manager and quality supervisor. Rik uses his more than 40 years of experience in systems development and quality and testing to bring fit for purpose solutions to our clients. He focuses at three major tasks: * Consultancy on Quality engineering & Testing in the broadest sense (quality & test policy, project startup, process improvement, coaching, second-opinions, etc…) * Develop and give training courses for both novice and experienced testers (Rik is an accredited trainer for TMAP, TPI and ISTQB certification training courses) * Research and development of the quality engineering & testing profession. Rik has contributed to over 20 books on quality and testing, of which 5 as an main author and 5 as project leader. His most recent book in the TMAP body of knowledge is “Quality for DevOps teams”. Rik is a much-appreciated keynote-speaker and workshop-host at conferences (he has presented at conferences in over 15 countries).
More on Rik Marselis.
Posts by Rik Marselis
- Technology Labs podcast: Strategic Leadership (with Ron Meyer), 23 Jul 2021
- Technology Labs podcast: Technical Publications, 21 May 2021
- Moving beyond the hype in AI and machine learning?, 14 May 2021
- On the road to Quality Engineering, 17 Dec 2020
- Whitepaper: Machine Intelligence Quality Characteristics, 17 Nov 2020
- The history of the definition of testing, 04 Aug 2020
- Use your VOICE to support automated validation of the value stream in your organization, 21 May 2020
- Quality at speed in high-performance IT delivery with VOICE, 27 Apr 2020
- Quality at speed in high-performance IT delivery with CI/CD, 20 Apr 2020
- New TMAP® book integrates quality engineering for high-performing teams, 13 Apr 2020
- How mutation testing improves quality, 27 Mar 2020
- Webinar: Quality for DevOps teams, 17 Mar 2020