Albert Tort is CTO of Sogeti Spain. He is a software engineering and testing & quality assurance specialist. He was a researcher and teacher at the Polytechnic University of Catalonia-Barcelona Tech where he specialised in requirements engineering, conceptual modelling, quality of information systems and testing. His thesis specialised in "Testing and Test-Driven Development of Conceptual Schemas", and he is author of several publications in specialised journals and has participated in international congresses. Currently he coordinates the postgraduate course in Software Quality Assurance of the School of Professional & Executive Development of the Polytechnic University of Catalonia. He was awarded with the Sogeti-Capgemini Testing Innovation Awards for Recover, a solution developed at the Sogeti Labs in Spain which is currently leading. He is currently focused on quality engineering and leveraging Microsoft technology for driving digital business with quality in Sogeti.
More on Albert Tort.
Posts by Albert Tort
- Low-code, high-powered apps, 19 Aug 2022
- Test and Act on Sustainable IT Delivery to Avoid Running up Debt, 17 Aug 2022
- (E)quality engineering: Towards a software quality model to address social sustainability, 13 Sep 2021
- Enterprise DevOps: The race for Getting Things Done in IT Delivery, 06 Sep 2021
- From Tester Sapiens to Tester Optimus: The evolution of testers in the Agile & DevOps era, 21 Jul 2020
- Virtual office for real collaborative and high-performance IT delivery, 25 May 2020
- Making it simple: The Holy Grail of Dev(All)Ops., 31 Jan 2020
- Dev(QA)Ops: The Mount Olympus of the new software delivery civilization, 04 Dec 2019
- Who tests in agile?, 21 Oct 2019
- [Whitepaper]: (Agile) development needs (agile) testing and one-team vision, 20 Aug 2019
- Open your eyes: follow the journey of quality improvement by using your data!, 31 Dec 2018
- Is (Artificial) Intelligence Needed for Testing?, 12 Jun 2018