Albert Tort is a Software Control & Testing specialist in Sogeti España. Previously, he served as a professor and researcher at the Services and Information Systems Engineering Department of the Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya-Barcelona Tech.
More on Albert Tort.
Posts by Albert Tort
- Open your eyes: follow the journey of quality improvement by using your data!, 31 Dec 2018
- Is (Artificial) Intelligence Needed for Testing?, 12 Jun 2018
- Not All Roads lead to DevOps, 18 Oct 2016
- The (MIS)Estimation of the Bewilderment Factor in Test Automation Projects, 09 Mar 2016
- Test Automation: Is it about Recording or Engineering?, 20 Jul 2015
- Be agile and bring documentation to life, 02 Apr 2015
- “Rethinging” Internet, 17 Dec 2014
- “What do you want to be when you grow up?” A testing professional!, 24 Oct 2014
- Reduce Tomorrow’s Rework by Addressing Knowledge Debt Today, 16 Sep 2014
- On the reputation and usefulness of models: Model-Based Techniques Require Model Quality Assurance, 03 Jul 2014
- Going further than monkeys: Let’s document requirements effectively, 25 Apr 2014
- Top 10 post: “Dear testers: Yes, we model!”, 27 Dec 2013