What is DevSecOps?
- Integrating DevOps + Security=DevSecOps.
- The goal of DevOps is to give development teams more ownership in deploying and monitoring their applications by automating infrastructure provisioning and deployment of the application in a faster way and ship higher quality product.
- Adding security to this
same automation is the goal of DevSecOps. Companies should create strong
- Security policies and standards without slowing down the development process.
- Security has to be an integral part of the DevOps process and automated to not slow down the DevOps process.
- Implementing DevSecOps means creating a “security as code” culture, where security is integrated within all phases of SDLC Lifecycle and DevOps practices- Keeping regulations and security top of mind while maintaining speed, agility and the innovation needed to stay ahead of cyberattacks.
Download the whitepaper to learn more.
About Vivek Kumar Singh
Vivek Kumar Singh is a SharePoint Architect and DevOps Engineer with more than 10 years of diversified experience in Information Technology in MS SharePoint Consulting, Project Lead, Pre-Sales, Solution architect and building Vertical Industry Solutions on SharePoint Platform. Successfully built and grown new practices around MS SharePoint Services. Extensive experience in building cloud-based SharePoint offerings and SAAS solutions to mid-market and enterprise customers.
More on Vivek Kumar Singh.