Program Manager | India
Umesh Hivarkar's 24+ years of experience is characterized by multidisciplinary skills, having a unique combination of R&D profile, academics, and industry. He did his doctoral research in fiber optics & sensors, Instrumentation, Integrated optics, and Modeling & Simulation. His core expertise is in modeling and simulation, analytics, process & system automation and control, Maths and statistical analysis, application specific algorithm development, Machine vision, global optimization techniques, integrated optics, data acquisition/signal conditioning, radar signals and systems, speech/voice processing, data mining, PC-based instrumentation.
Posts by Umesh Hivarkar
- Explainable AI – Transforming AI into Competitive Business Differentiator
- Engineering Analytics for selection of the Best Solution
- Back To Basics –NATURE’S EVOLUTIONARY INTELLIGENCE MODELING INGENETIC ALGORITHMS
- Sentiment Analytics for Smart Inventory Trading
- Thinking Devices in the Medical Domain: Looking to the Future