Consultant | Finland
Tuomas Peurakoski is Managing Consultant who has been working for Sogeti since 2013. His main interests are human psychology interacting with technological advancements and trying to figure out why he sees the world like he does. He has worked in many different fields in technology doing consulting, automation and QA. He is also the Finnish representative of Sogeti’s Global Automation Network and leads the Automation and DevOps in Sogeti Finland.
Posts by Tuomas Peurakoski
- Happy New Year and thanks for all the fish
- Why self-evident things are not self-evident to a group
- World Quality Report: The role of quality assurance in the DevOps model
- Why not both?
- Automation is not just E2E
- How do you change your gears?
- Tools for people, not people for tools
- Top 3 Mistakes People Make When Creating Digital Transformation
- You May Also Like This Opinion
- Why Testers Should Watch ’Black Mirror’?