Consultant | Finland
Tuomas Peurakoski has been Consultant for Sogeti Group since 2013. During this time he has been continuously trying to find new ways to think outside the box and connect the already defined processes into more logical and streamlined gestalt entities. He has worked during this time in several different roles: test automator, manual tester, test manager and training. He is also the Finnish representative of Sogeti Mobile Testing STS and works a lot with sales to find the best solution for customers’ mobile testing needs. Previously Tuomas worked at CGI/Logica between 2006-2013 first as a tester, then a test lead and finally a test manager. He has worked in both prototyping new products in small agile teams as well as led dozens of people’s test efforts in large scale international transformation projects. As such he has seen a lot of different working models as well as a lot of different technological variations and experienced how they worked in different ways.
Posts by Tuomas Peurakoski
- Why not both?
- Automation is not just E2E
- How do you change your gears?
- Tools for people, not people for tools
- Top 3 Mistakes People Make When Creating Digital Transformation
- You May Also Like This Opinion
- Why Testers Should Watch ’Black Mirror’?
- What Testers Can Learn from Book Editors?
- How to teach integration development to management with Legos
- Top 10 Blogs of 2015: Candy Crush Saga is Rigged!