Tom van de Ven
High Tech Testing Expert | Sogeti Netherlands
Tom van de Ven is active in the field of High Tech testing for 12 years. As a High Tech test expert he is a frequently asked sparring partner for Sogeti High Tech customers with regard to starting/professionalizing test projects. Besides a multitude of test assignments (eg. in the field of healthcare, semiconductors, agriculture and automotive) he is an active member of the Sogeti High Tech Test Competence Centre and a speaker for High Tech seminars. Tom uses his experience in a role as a coach for (starting) High Tech test engineers and is constantly looking for improvements in High Tech test methodologies (now working on the book that combines Internet of Things and TMap: IoTMap!!! Release date: 2016). He also teaches and develops several testing courses in the embedded and high tech domain. If not teaching, testing a tunnel or promoting “Quick Tech Testing” you can find him setting up a high tech test automation framework for the odd customer.
Posts by Tom van de Ven
- IoTFriday E42 | Smart building compatibility. One app for all?
- IoTFriday E41 | A cheap alternative to the big IoT platforms?!
- IoTFriday E40 | The foldable phone crushes the tablet market
- IoTFriday E39 | To gateway or not to gateway
- IoTFriday E38 | Bug predictor @ QX day 2018
- IoTFriday E37 | Your next product contains a distributed design
- IoTFriday E36 | New tech topics unveiled
- IoTFriday E35 | High Tech Innovation Lab
- IoTFriday E34 | RPA and IoT
- #IoTFriday E33 | In code we trust