Product Owner and Manager Consultant | Netherlands
Thomas Wesseling is a Consultant Digital and experienced Product Owner in the field of Mobile- and Conversational Apps. He was the initiator of the Sogeti Global Mobile Practice community in 2008 and has been member of SogetiLabs since 2013. During his career Thomas has developed a great passion for IT Innovation mainly focusing on Conversational User Interfaces & Mobile Solutions in the Business to Enterprise and Consumer markets while working with several Fortune 500 companies in the United States and Europe. Thomas has excellent problem-solving skills, a dedication to customer service and a strong focus on team building. These skills have not only enabled him to deliver what has been promised but more importantly to innovate the business of Sogeti and its customers.
Posts by Thomas Wesseling
- Focus areas for enhancing Live Chat and scaling up with Bots (Part 1)
- My Journey in Corporate Social Responsibility
- Latest Insights on (Customer) Experience Management
- How To Continuously Improve Your Mobile Apps (Part 3)
- How To Continuously Improve Your Mobile Apps (Part 2)
- How To Continuously Improve Your Mobile Apps (Part 1)
- Are Driverless Cars The Ultimate Use Case For The Telecom Industry?
- Emerging and Evolving Trends in the Telecom Industry
- How To Improve Your Apps?
- Digital marketeers : don't underestimate mobile app projects