Manager Consultant in the Sogeti Global Mobility Practice | Netherlands
Thomas Wesseling is a Manager Consultant in the Sogeti Global Mobility Practice. He is the initiator of the Sogeti Global Mobility Practice community in 2008 and since 2013 member of SogetiLabs. During his career, Thomas has developed a great passion for IT Innovation mainly focusing on Mobile Solutions in the Business to Enterprise and Consumer markets. He has worked in a variety of industries including finance, healthcare, nutrition, supply chain, retail, insurance, energy service, government, and media. In the period years of 2010 until 2013 he has worked for Sogeti with two Fortune 500 companies in the United States and he has been utilizing these international experiences for the benefit of customers in Europe since then. Thomas Wesseling has excellent problem-solving skills, dedication to customer service and advanced communication skills. These skills have not only enabled him to deliver quality products on time and under budget but more importantly to innovate the business of Sogeti and its customers.
Posts by Thomas Wesseling
- How To Continuously Improve Your Mobile Apps (Part 3)
- How To Continuously Improve Your Mobile Apps (Part 2)
- How To Continuously Improve Your Mobile Apps (Part 1)
- Are Driverless Cars The Ultimate Use Case For The Telecom Industry?
- Emerging and Evolving Trends in the Telecom Industry
- How To Improve Your Apps?
- Digital marketeers : don't underestimate mobile app projects