Pritpal Singh Khokhar
Senior Manager | India
Pritpal Khokhar is an AWS Certified Solution Architect plus Engagement Level 1 Certified associate having expertise in Large Scale Cloud Transformations/Migrations Projects and Solutions Design and Delivery. He has delivered multiple engagements for cloud assessments, cloud native builds and migrations for clients across USA, Europe and APAC regions. Currently he leads the Digital Transformation for a large media company delivering resilient architectures for Migration and Cloud Native platforms. Following technical capabilities have been delivered in cloud –Implementing Serverless Architectures, API projects for measurement of OTT devices, fully automated DevOps Pipeline, Microservices architectures, VM lift and Shift. Additionally, Pritpal has lead the assessment team to carry out detailed assessment of a large aircraft manufacturer in Europe. In addition to this, Pritpal has experience in managed services for AWS – Amazon Managed Services. He also is responsible for driving technical communities on AWS, Terraform and internal Sogeti IPs of OneDeliver like CloudBoost.
Posts by Pritpal Singh Khokhar
- Simplicity, Concurrency and High Expectations
- Monte Carlo, quantum computing’s killer app?
- How the right knowledge management strategy can determine the success of remote work
- Get under the hood and get your hands dirty
- Breaking Bad Data Habits
- Watch “Predictions for 2021” with George Colony
- Can a Smart Contracts replace my banking system in future ?
- The changing face of InsurTech in Commercial Property
- Azure Purview
- WHAT’S WRONG WITH THAT LIGHT BULB?
Presentations by Pritpal Singh Khokhar
- RPA + AI Fabric
- Quality for DevOps teams
- Test Data Management Bottlenecks
- Tech Fiesta 2019 - Hello Tomorrow - Delivering New Business Value in the Synthetic Age
- Testing Blockchain Solutions
- CI & CD and your organization
- Algorithmic Business and the Pursuit of Digital Happiness
- 10 Steps to Success with Big Data in Pharma
- Beautiful Delivery
- OPCUA - New Opportunities for Interoperability