Lead Data Scientist | Netherlands
Data scientist with a passion for Natural Language Processing. Loves complex problems that kindle creativity and out-of-the-box thinking and projects with social impact. Background in linguistics and New Media. Always in for a chat on data science and/or the impact of technology on civilization. Pro-musician, avid motorcycle rider and single speed bike builder in my spare time.
Posts by Paul Verhaar
- Applying ML models in production — A theoretical challenge that you need to be aware of
- Language models: battle of the parameters — Natural Language Processing on Steroids (Part I)
- Language models: battle of the parameters — NLP on Steroids (Part II)
- So You Want to Leverage Data Science For Your Business
- Crowdsourcing Label Aggregation: Modeling task and worker correlation
- Automated Machine Learning: Hands-off production maintenance for the busy entrepreneur
- Next level data augmentation
- Programming ‘Fairness’ into Your Machine Learning Model
- Streamlit to the rescue!