Innovation and R&D | France
Patrick Marquet is a practice leader for Sogeti since 2007 and began is career as a developer for the consulting industry in the early 90’s. He is specialized in project management, consulting in enterprise architecture & technology, consulting in organization & process of IT service center, and team management. Since 2009, Patrick is involved in R&D programs and projects of his Business Unit in Toulouse and leads in 2013 five innovation programs and projects in the area of mobile applications, big data and data visualization and valuation, testing, enterprise modeling and big systems control and command.
Posts by Patrick Marquet
- No More Whining
- Semantic Technologies: The Next Step of AI
- Complex Systems: The IoT Way!
- Watch my webinar on "How to work with Startups"
- Coming Up: My webinar on "How to work with Startups"
- DevOps, the X way?
- Free Download: Insight On Innovation #3 – Managing New Complexity
- Managing new complexity, Part 3: Potential of Reflexivity in the understanding of Socio-Technical Systems
- Managing new complexity, Part 2: Problems to face when working on socio-technical systems
- Managing New Complexity, Part 1: Defining Complexity