Leo van der Aalst
Agile Coach | Speaker | Trainer | Author | SogetiLabs Technologist | Netherlands
Leo has over thirty years of IT- experience in waterfall, hybrid and agile environments, especially in environments such as agile, scrum (since 2005), DevOps, SAFe and Spotify. As an agile coach, Leo has provided training and workshops to more than 350 agile teams in the Netherlands and abroad and as a change manager he has guided organizations in the transition to working agile. In addition, he is a much sought-after speaker and trainer, and co-author of five books on software quality.
Posts by Leo van der Aalst
- Don't let frameworks distract you from the real goals!
- Beyond I-, T-, π- and M-shaped testers
- Agile series: The success factors
- Agile series: The benefits
- Agile series: The pitfalls
- Agile series: The misconceptions
- Agile series: General trends
- Agile-Testers as the Trojan Horse in Traditional Development Projects!
- Use Scrum and halve the test department!
- Create a safety net, not a hammock!