Kasper de Boer
Vice President | USA
Kasper de Boer is a Vice President in Sogeti US, where he is currently responsible for the Infrastructure Practice. Kasper has 25 years experience in IT Consulting and is particularly interested in IT organizations and how to make these more efficient and effective. He advises clients on how to reduce the on-going maintenance burden of IT systems and technology, achieve better alignment between IT capabilities and business needs, increase speed-to-market of IT solutions, and increase the overall responsiveness of IT. Competencies include IT Strategy, IT Optimization, Agile Transformation, Program Management, IT Cost Reduction, IT Service Management, Enterprise Architecture, IT Alignment, Cloud Transformation Kasper started his career in the Netherlands, where he obtained a degree in Mechanical Engineering, worked briefly in France, and has been in the US (Chicago) for the past 20 years.
Posts by Kasper de Boer
- Is Silicon Valley mode the Future of IT?
- Outsourcing IT in a Transformational World: 3 Options
- The Two Most Important Metrics for DevOps
- How to implement DevOps without buying new tools?
- Cost will ultimately drive Infra cloud migration
- Five IT Imperatives in the Digital Era
- Productivity, Throughput, and WIP in IT
- Governance Advice 101: Start measuring return
- Thinking in terms of “Internal Customers” calcifies IT organizations
- Large, complex projects benefit most from Agile