Expert Leader UC & Desktop | Luxembourg
In summer 2014, Kamel Abid celebrated his 20thyear as an IT professional, while swimming among computers and keyboards since the age of 5. Today, he manages tens of experts & architects, involved in complex transformation and integration of IT infrastructures in Grand-Duchy of Luxembourg. In parallel, as an Expert leader, Kamel animates Desktop & Unified Communication PMP through events, workshops, articles in newspapers, social media, etc. A native of Nice (french riviera), Kamel previously worked as Developer, System Administrator, Support Engineer, Project Leader, Bid Manager and then Delivery Manager. Hired at Sogeti Luxembourg in 2008, he passed through several in-house activities: Consulting, Bidding, Team Leading and now sharing knowledge as a domain Expert.
Posts by Kamel Abid
- Journey to the Center of the Digital Transformation
- 7 Practical Advices to be a Great Leader
- Webinar: Happiness at Work
- Webinar: Why gender matters in a digitalized world?
- Is Innovation Doing Gender (conclusion)
- Is exoskeleton Doing Gender?
- Are the AM Robots Doing Gender?
- Is AI Doing Gender?
- Is Innovation Doing Gender?
- Digital Deluge - Is Your Fear Justified?