Julian van Velzen
Senior consultant | Netherlands
Julian likes to pioneer. Equipped with a master degree in physics, he put Capgemini's quantum technology efforts on the map, and now leads the computing futures (bits/qubits/neurons) domain from within the group's CTIO++ community. Furthermore, he initiated and led project FARM, a big data solution for small-holder farmers in developing countries.
Posts by Julian van Velzen
- Climate Change and Net-Zero: what role can breakthrough technologies play?
- What if quantum technology could solve the world’s biggest challenges?
- Vlog: Quantum technology is coming, be prepared!
- WAS SIR THOMAS WATSON RIGHT ALL ALONG?
- Monte Carlo, quantum computing’s killer app?
- Introduction to Qiskit
- Can quantum technology assist in the next COVID crisis? Part 3
- Can quantum technology assist in the next COVID crisis? Part 2
- Can quantum technology assist in the next COVID crisis? Part 1
- Welcome to the world of accelerators!