Solution Architect Consultant | Ireland
John McIntyre is a Consultant/Solution Architect for Sogeti Ireland since 2013. In this role, he is responsible for designing solutions for Sogeti customers. Previously, John has worked for many different Consulting companies, both big and small, including companies like DEC/Compaq, Sage Technologies and CapricornVentis, over the last 18 years. With these companies he has worked with many customers in Finance, Pharma, Government, Health, Retail and Tech among others. In 2007 he setup his own company, Hypertech, and was a County Enterprise Award Runner Up in 2008. In more recent years, John has advised CTO’s, Directors and Company Owners as a Solution Architect. John moved to Sogeti because he wanted to work in a large innovative organization. He is a Microsoft developer and advocate. He is interested in Data, the Cloud and trying to remove the complexity from IT solutions and development.
Posts by John McIntyre
- Is Your Organization Intelligent Yet?
- Learning From Our IoT Proof of Concept - Part 2
- Learning from our IoT Proof of Concept - Part 1
- Why your Big Data is Useless?
- The Future of Software Development
- Decision Support, better than Machine Intelligence
- How to build a doctor?
- Your country, Disrupted yet?
- Why not use Data as a currency?
- IT has been Democratized