Gopikrishna Aravindan is an experienced professional services leader who has a passion for everything technology starting from ideating concepts to delivering large-scale technology transformation solutions while taking ownership of everything in between. He has a Masters degree in Information Systems from Carnegie Mellon University. He started his consulting career at Deloitte and has served several Fortune 500 clients in property & casualty insurance, retail, and healthcare. The skills he has acquired over 15 years of consulting experience combined with his passion for technology drives him to confidently engage and help customers achieve business outcomes effectively. His interests are rich UI based web technologies, cloud, microservices and Outcome-based project delivery.
Posts by Gopikrishna Aravindan
- Using AI for Societal good
- Implementing Artificial Intelligence where it really matters.
- How can you win in the new AI economy?
- 5 ways to effectively manage microservices implementation
- Challenges of AI-based adoptions: Simplified
- Artificial Intelligence – Policy Making, size-based stereotypes and perceived threat
- Building a successful Proof of Value – Part 2
- Building a successful Proof of Value – Part 1
- Sustainable development for self-service analytics platform