Gopikrishna Aravindan is an experienced professional services leader who has a passion for everything technology starting from ideating concepts to delivering large-scale technology transformation solutions while taking ownership of everything in between. He has a Masters degree in Information Systems from Carnegie Mellon University. He started his consulting career at Deloitte and has served several Fortune 500 clients in property & casualty insurance, retail, and healthcare. The skills he has acquired over 15 years of consulting experience combined with his passion for technology drives him to confidently engage and help customers achieve business outcomes effectively. His interests are rich UI based web technologies, cloud, microservices and Outcome-based project delivery.
Posts by Gopikrishna Aravindan
- [Podcast] Playing With Reality – Artificial Intelligence Unleashed
- ChatGPT and I have trust issues
- Technology Labs Podcast - Sustainable IT
- Issue #104 - Real Fake Newsletter
- Today’s teams need Roles, not Functions
- Where are all the robots?
- The AI explosion to mainstream is coming… Are you ready?
- The QA Prompt Engineer - Outsmarting ChatGPT
- Issue #103 - Real Fake Newsletter
- Basics to run an effective Exploratory Testing session
Presentations by Gopikrishna Aravindan
- RPA + AI Fabric
- Quality for DevOps teams
- Test Data Management Bottlenecks
- Tech Fiesta 2019 - Hello Tomorrow - Delivering New Business Value in the Synthetic Age
- Testing Blockchain Solutions
- CI & CD and your organization
- Algorithmic Business and the Pursuit of Digital Happiness
- 10 Steps to Success with Big Data in Pharma
- Beautiful Delivery
- OPCUA - New Opportunities for Interoperability