Testing & Agile Expert | Denmark
Gitte Ottosen has 19 years of experience in test engineering and test management, is a certified ScrumMaster, TMap Test engineer, CAT trainer and holds an ISEB Practitioner Certificate in software testing. Gitte has worked in many different roles within the area of testing; test engineer, test architect, test manager and within the field of test process improvement. In the first 17 years of her testing carrier she worked in Systematic Software Engineering in Denmark – one of the few CMMI level 5 companies in Europe, and she was an active part of creating and implementing the process, first within the framework of the v-model and later in an agile context. Gitte’s favorite topics are agile, exploratory testing and test process improvement. With the deep process background her focus goes beyond testing and covers the entire SDLC, especially from an agile point of view, but also within a v-model lifecycle.
Posts by Gitte Ottosen
- A framework is just that.... a frame! also in SAFe
- From Goal to Metric – value-focused metrics
- Do you understand WHY?
- Taking Responsibility For Your Own Career: Continuous Improvement- Planning and Execution - Part 2
- Taking Responsibility For Your Own Career: Part-1
- Can Testers Learn from the Challenge Based Learning Framework?
- It all comes to risk