Enterprise Engineering | Netherlands
Edzo Botjes is an Enterprise Engineer with more than 15+ years’ experience. His belief is that Enterprise Engineering covers not only Enterprise Architecture but also the skills needed to realistically implement innovation, governance, and architecture. This implies that Group Psychology, IT Security Architecture, Technology Innovation, and Ethics are a few topics that should be included in the developing strategy and architecture. Edzo is currently working on a Blockchain Reference Architecture and adding value for clients as Enterprise Architect.
Posts by Edzo Botjes
- Predictions 2019-2023
- Architecture without Coaching leads to failure! (Part 3)
- Architecture without Coaching leads to failure! (Part 2)
- Architecture without Coaching leads to failure! (Part 1)
- CI & CD and your organization
- Where does Enterprise and Solution architecture fit?
- Blockchain: An Enterprise Architect Perspective
- 3 reasons why Enterprise Architects should focus on Game Theory
- Three Steps to Successful Innovation
Presentations by Edzo Botjes