Enterprise Engineering | Netherlands
Edzo Botjes is an Enterprise Engineer with more than 15+ years’ experience. His belief is that Enterprise Engineering covers not only Enterprise Architecture but also the skills needed to realistically implement innovation, governance, and architecture. This implies that Group Psychology, IT Security Architecture, Technology Innovation, and Ethics are a few topics that should be included in the developing strategy and architecture. Edzo is currently working on the new version of DYA, the Enterprise Architecture vision of Sogeti and adding value for clients as an Enterprise Architect.
Posts by Edzo Botjes
- Whitepaper: Value sensitive architecture
- Rewriting the future of business with a sound resilience strategy
- Defining Antifragility
- Digital Transformation, Chaos and Opportunities
- Architecture in this new world we live in - a DYA Whitepaper by Sogeti
- Future of Enterprise Design - Request for collaboration on Antifragile
- Is the end of Agile near?
- Companies are prejudiced by design (EA food for thought)
- All software will be federated and e2e encrypted (EA Principle)
- Predictions 2019-2023
Presentations by Edzo Botjes