Software Testing Expert | Belgium
Daniël Maslyn is a passionate and creative software testing professional with over 15 years of experience in real-world situations ranging from hands-on operational testing roles to test management positions. Knowledgeable in a variety of test methods, techniques and testing paradigms. His focus has always been on the quality of the “end user” experience and how pragmatic testing can improve this. He is an up and coming speaker at global conferences and guest lecturer at universities in Belgium on various topics relating to software testing, A sampling of topics or testing methods he has been involved with or influenced by include: TMap® NEXT®, TPI NEXT®, TAKT, Test process Coaching, Innovative Test Consultancy, Set up of Test Competence Center(s), Global Software Testing Research, Right Sourcing for Test Services, Results driven Test Approach, Agile Testing, Exploratory Testing, Context Driven Testing, Test Tools, Test Automation and collaboration and compliance with known testing or development standards such as RUP®, TMMi®, CMMi® among others. He is TMap® Next Foundation and Test Manager certified , CATS Agile Tester certified and holds other testing techniques or methods certifications as well as various management certifications such as ITILv3 and PRINCE2 foundation certifications. He is part of the Belgium Testing SME team for Agile Testing and other topics and was a contributing content elaborator to the PointZERO® vision.
Posts by Daniël Maslyn
- To Test is Human
- Testing for Tech Fusion: A New Paradigm
- Robotic Space Farers may save Humanity: Let the Valkyrie decide
- Do you remember “Them”?
- Robots “To Rob” Jobs? Reversing the Negative Spin (Part 2)
- Robots “To Rob” Jobs? Reversing the Negative Spin (Part 1)
- Webinar: Uniting Robotics and IT Testing
- Uniting Robotics and IT testing
- WE ARE THE ROBOTS: TEST US (IF YOU CAN)
- What the *BLEEP* do we know about Software Testing?