Software Architecture Expert | Netherlands
Clemens Reijnen is a Management Consultant at Sogeti, specializing in Application Lifecycle Management. He facilitates ALM courses throughout Europe and is a frequent speaker at many conferences. In addition to supporting teams to deliver better software solutions, Clemens also writes thought leadership pieces on trending topics and other articles on various side-projects on his blog. Clemens is a distinguished SogetiLabs Fellow and his experience encompasses deep knowledge and experience in software development.
Posts by Clemens Reijnen
- Tackling enterprise cloud adoption with a DevOps approach
- The Key to Continuous Delivery? Continuous Testing
- The 4 Focus Areas of DevSecOps
- Is Digital, a dying Buzz Word?
- AWS CICD Release pipeline on VSTS - A step-by-step Guide
- CICD for a Cloud Native Microservices System on Azure.
- CICD Pipeline for Serverless, release Azure Functions with VSTS.
- Serverless will Eat Containers in the Microservices world.
- The Cloud Center of Excellence
- The Cloud Flavor Trade off from a Business Quality Attribute Perspective.