Driver of innovation | Netherlands
André Helderman has studied both Business Information Technology and Sociology which makes clear that he is interested in the combination of technology and human behavior. Throughout his career he showed a keen eye for improvements and innovations. He is not a specialist in a specific technology because he believes that the real impact is always in the combinations: AI, Chatbots, Blockchain, IoT, data science etc. His focus is currently on “concrete business value of technology for organizations” he writes about "the bigger picture”: the psychological aspects of technology and the impact technology has on society and human behavior. He is very much aware that this impact is both positive and negative.
Posts by Andre Helderman
- The ecosystem is the new organization
- Ethical design as “the next big thing”
- Technology is way too important to leave it up to tech people
- The need for unbiased & transparent design in algorithms
- We Just Need a Global Product Owner
- We Need Scarcity to be Happy
- Blockchain is like internet in 1997
- The Fear Of Losing Your Job
- Is Your Organization as Modern as You Think it is?
- Edward Snowden: The Prisoner of Our Times