Alberto Alonso Marcos
Advance Analytics | Data Science | PUG Spain
My name is Alberto Alonso. Actually I work with Sogeti Spain in Business Intelligence Department with Microsoft Technologies. My profile is very orientated to customer, and how the DATA can improve the organization. My first steps in the data management were in the Pharmaceutical Sector. (I´m pharmaceutical too). I worked hard to extract and built procedures for gathering all the information across the organization. Measurement all kind of events. Aggregating different sources like ERP, LIMS, HVAC, OEE tools, and productivity machine reports. Second time, I deployed ML process to improve yield in the granulation step of Diclofenaco. Nowadays in Sogeti I work for many customer in Business Intelligence projects. The most advance projects in which I have worked are based in supervised learning and classification´s algorithm. They used R into TSQL and SQL Server 2016 R. Currently, I have finished the learning path of Microsoft Professional Program for Data science and I have started the Data Scientist Master course from UOC University.
Posts by Alberto Alonso Marcos
- Azure Purview
- Profundizando en Azure Stream Analytics: Windowing Functions
- Generalist or specialist?
- Azure DevOps, Visual Studio, GitFlow, and other techniques from the heap
- How to monitor your pipelines using Azure Data Factory Analytics from Microsoft Azure Cloud
- GTD is not only VW Golf Turbo Diesel. Brushstrokes of David Allen
- Bring Lakehouse in your life and take your company's analytical capabilities to the next level
- Winds of change in the analytical environment, from ETL to ELT
- How to deal with imbalanced datasets in ML
- 5 tips to participate and succeed in your Datathons