CTO Sogeti Spain and SogetiLabs Country Lead
Albert Tort is CTO of Sogeti Spain. He is a software engineering and testing & quality assurance specialist. He was a researcher and teacher at the Polytechnic University of Catalonia-Barcelona Tech where he specialised in requirements engineering, conceptual modelling, quality of information systems and testing. His thesis specialised in "Testing and Test-Driven Development of Conceptual Schemas", and he is author of several publications in specialised journals and has participated in international congresses. Currently he coordinates the postgraduate course in Software Quality Assurance of the School of Professional & Executive Development of the Polytechnic University of Catalonia. He was awarded with the Sogeti-Capgemini Testing Innovation Awards for Recover, a solution developed at the Sogeti Labs in Spain which is currently leading. He is currently focused on quality engineering and leveraging Microsoft technology for driving digital business with quality in Sogeti.
Posts by Albert Tort
- Low-code, high-powered apps
- Test and Act on Sustainable IT Delivery to Avoid Running up Debt
- (E)quality engineering: Towards a software quality model to address social sustainability
- Enterprise DevOps: The race for Getting Things Done in IT Delivery
- From Tester Sapiens to Tester Optimus: The evolution of testers in the Agile & DevOps era
- Virtual office for real collaborative and high-performance IT delivery
- Making it simple: The Holy Grail of Dev(All)Ops.
- Dev(QA)Ops: The Mount Olympus of the new software delivery civilization
- Who tests in agile?
- [Whitepaper]: (Agile) development needs (agile) testing and one-team vision