Software Control & Testing Expert | Spain
Albert Tort is a Software Control & Testing specialist in Sogeti Spain. Previously, he served as a professor and researcher at the Services and Information Systems Engineering Department of the Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya-Barcelona Tech. As a member of the Information Modeling and Processing (MPI) research group, he focused his research on conceptual modeling, software engineering methodologies, OMG standards, knowledge management, requirements engineering, service science, semantic web and software quality assurance. He obtained his Computer Science degree in 2008 and he received his M.Sc. in Computing in 2009. In 2012 he presented the PhD thesis “Testing and Test-Driven Development of Conceptual Schemas”.
Posts by Albert Tort
- Open your eyes: follow the journey of quality improvement by using your data!
- Is (Artificial) Intelligence Needed for Testing?
- Not All Roads lead to DevOps
- The (MIS)Estimation of the Bewilderment Factor in Test Automation Projects
- Test Automation: Is it about Recording or Engineering?
- Be agile and bring documentation to life
- “Rethinging” Internet
- “What do you want to be when you grow up?” A testing professional!
- Reduce Tomorrow’s Rework by Addressing Knowledge Debt Today
- On the reputation and usefulness of models: Model-Based Techniques Require Model Quality Assurance