Software Control & Testing Expert | Spain
Albert Tort is CTO of Sogeti Spain. He is a software engineering and testing & quality assurance specialist. He was a researcher and teacher at the Polytechnic University of Catalonia-Barcelona Tech where he specialised in requirements engineering, conceptual modelling, quality of information systems and testing. His thesis specialised in "Testing and Test-Driven Development of Conceptual Schemas", and he is author of several publications in specialised journals and has participated in international congresses. Currently he coordinates the postgraduate course in Software Quality Assurance of the School of Professional & Executive Development of the Polytechnic University of Catalonia. He was awarded with the Sogeti-Cagemini Testing Innovation Awards for Recover, a solution developed at the Sogeti Labs Spain, the Sogeti innovation laboratory he currently manages.
Posts by Albert Tort
- Dev(QA)Ops: The Mount Olympus of the new software delivery civilization
- Who tests in agile?
- [Whitepaper]: (Agile) development needs (agile) testing and one-team vision
- Open your eyes: follow the journey of quality improvement by using your data!
- Is (Artificial) Intelligence Needed for Testing?
- Not All Roads lead to DevOps
- The (MIS)Estimation of the Bewilderment Factor in Test Automation Projects
- Test Automation: Is it about Recording or Engineering?
- Be agile and bring documentation to life
- “Rethinging” Internet