Tuomas Peurakoski is Managing Consultant who has been working for Sogeti since 2013. His main interests are human psychology interacting with technological advancements and trying to figure out why he sees the world like he does. He has worked in many different fields in technology doing consulting, automation and QA. He is also the Finnish representative of Sogeti’s Global Automation Network and leads the Automation and DevOps in Sogeti Finland.
More on Tuomas Peurakoski.
Posts by Tuomas Peurakoski
- Automation and the Quality of Life, 03 Mar 2021
- WHAT’S WRONG WITH THAT LIGHT BULB?, 14 Jan 2021
- If innovation does not save energy, it’s still a prototype, 24 Aug 2020
- It’s not the technology, it’s you, 22 Jun 2020
- Happy New Year and thanks for all the fish, 13 Jan 2020
- Why self-evident things are not self-evident to a group, 25 Dec 2019
- World Quality Report: The role of quality assurance in the DevOps model, 19 Dec 2019
- Why not both?, 25 Nov 2019
- Automation is not just E2E, 09 Oct 2019
- How do you change your gears?, 03 Jul 2019
- Tools for people, not people for tools, 26 Nov 2018
- Top 3 Mistakes People Make When Creating Digital Transformation, 26 Feb 2018