Tuomas Peurakoski has been Consultant for Sogeti Group since 2013. During this time he has been continuously trying to find new ways to think outside the box and connect the already defined processes into more logical and streamlined gestalt entities. He has worked during this time in several different roles: test automator, manual tester, test manager and training. He is also the Finnish representative of Sogeti Mobile Testing STS and works a lot with sales to find the best solution for customers’ mobile testing needs.
More on Tuomas Peurakoski.
Posts by Tuomas Peurakoski
- How do you change your gears?, 03 Jul 2019
- Tools for people, not people for tools, 26 Nov 2018
- Top 3 Mistakes People Make When Creating Digital Transformation, 26 Feb 2018
- You May Also Like This Opinion, 04 Sep 2017
- Why Testers Should Watch ’Black Mirror’?, 16 Jun 2017
- What Testers Can Learn from Book Editors?, 01 Dec 2016
- How to teach integration development to management with Legos, 27 May 2016
- Top 10 Blogs of 2015: Candy Crush Saga is Rigged!, 21 Dec 2015
- You don’t always need to imitate to innovate, 29 Jun 2015
- Drag n’ Drop n’ Develop?, 22 Jan 2015
- Automatic for the people, 14 Nov 2014