Expert in professional Software Quality Assurance with a focus on Test Automation and Test Management. Involvement in functional, non-functional and end-to-end testing. Recently, development and further maintenance of customized test automation suites for several projects with Robot Framework, Python and further tools inside UNIX environments have been one of his main tasks besides test coordination, test management, and project management. Toni joined Sogeti in January 2014. Before that, he was involved in research about applications for autonomous drones inside of the European Union and vertical handover algorithms on mobile appliances. He also has several years of experience in Debugging and Service Computing before joining Sogeti.
More on Toni Kraja.
Posts by Toni Kraja
- If you automate a mess, you get an automated mess, 06 Jan 2020
- Importance of Configuration Management in Software Testing, 26 Sep 2019
- Robot Framework, 25 Jul 2019
- Incremental Test Automation Development – Synergies with Non-Test Automation Engineer Activities, 29 May 2019
- Benefits of a Generic Test Automation Architecture, 10 Apr 2019