Tijana is an AI Specialist in Sogeti Netherlands AI CoE team with a diverse background in biology, marketing, and IT. Her vision is to bring innovative solutions to the market with a strong emphasis on privacy, quality, ethics, and sustainability. To this end, she has worked on development of several solutions, most notable being ADA for synthetic data that won the Innovation of the Year award in 2020, Quality AI Framework for ethical AI development, and the Carbon Estimator for cloud CO2 footprint estimation – all of these having a strong business impact. She carries the Young Sogetist of the Year title for 2020, and is a part of the YS EdUnite committee which focuses on educating and uniting colleagues in Sogeti. Finally, she is an advocate for open-source contributions and knowledge sharing outside of Sogeti, and is leading the ethical AI group in Serbian AI Society.
More on Tijana Nikolic Nikolic.
Posts by Tijana Nikolic
- AI combating Plastic Pollution, 14 Aug 2023
- ChatGPT and I have trust issues: testing LLMs, the playbook – Part Two, 29 Jun 2023
- ChatGPT and I have trust issues: testing LLMs, the playbook – Part One, 21 Jun 2023
- MLOps: Monitoring phase, 14 Jun 2023
- MLOps: CI/CD phase, 22 May 2023
- MLOps: Modeling phase, 15 May 2023
- MLOps: DataOps phase, 08 May 2023
- MLOps: the Importance of Problem Formulation, 01 May 2023
- MLOps: For those who are serious about AI, 17 Apr 2023
- ChatGPT and I have trust issues, 30 Mar 2023
- AI Predictions for 2023, 17 Jan 2023