Thomas Wesseling is a Consultant Mobile and Certified Product Owner. He is the initiator of the Sogeti Global Mobility Practice community in 2008 and since 2013 member of SogetiLabs. During his career Thomas has developed a great passion for IT Innovation mainly focusing on Mobile Solutions in the Business to Enterprise and Consumer markets while working with several Fortune 500 companies in the United States and Europe. He has worked in a variety of industries including finance, logistics, healthcare, nutrition, supply chain, retail, insurance, energy service, government and media. Thomas has excellent problem-solving skills, a dedication to customer service and a strong focus on team building. These skills have not only enabled him to deliver quality products on time and under budget but more importantly to innovate the business of Sogeti and its customers.
More on Thomas Wesseling.
Posts by Thomas Wesseling
- Latest Insights on (Customer) Experience Management, 25 Jun 2019
- How To Continuously Improve Your Mobile Apps (Part 3), 15 Nov 2018
- How To Continuously Improve Your Mobile Apps (Part 2), 01 Nov 2018
- How To Continuously Improve Your Mobile Apps (Part 1), 12 Oct 2018
- Are Driverless Cars The Ultimate Use Case For The Telecom Industry?, 21 Jun 2017
- Emerging and Evolving Trends in the Telecom Industry, 21 Mar 2017
- How To Improve Your Apps?, 15 Jun 2016
- Digital marketeers : don’t underestimate mobile app projects, 29 Jul 2014