Thijs Pepping is a humanistic trend analyst in the field of new technologies. He is part of the think tank within SogetiLabs and in his work he continuously wonders and analyses what the impact of New Technologies is on our lives, organizations and society. He specialized in Humanistic Counselling and Education at the University of Humanistics in Utrecht and worked for five years with autistic children. His background in psychology and philosophy drives him to find meaningful answers to business related questions and to provoke whenever necessary. He is co-author of multiple publications on the impact of new technologies, such as ‘The FrankensteinFactor’, ‘AI First – Learning from the machine’, and ‘The Pursuit of Digital Happiness’ series. See labs.sogeti.com/research for his previous and current work. VINT provides practical insight into the likely impact and innovative applications of new technologies for organizations worldwide. This valuable intelligence helps public and private sector enterprises to anticipate and plan for the complex dynamics of the future. The use of new technological developments is aimed at generating value that anticipates future developments.
More on Thijs Pepping.
Posts by Thijs Pepping
- Issue #33 – Playing With Reality, 12 Oct 2021
- Issue #30 – Playing With Reality, 21 Sep 2021
- Would you buy digital fashion?, 01 Sep 2021
- Issue #27 – Playing With Reality – The Next Million Dollar NFT, Hyperreality and the Taliban, Deepfake-Style Marketing Clones and 3D Printed Wagyu Beef, 31 Aug 2021
- Issue #26 – Playing With Reality – The One-Person Unicorn, No More Lonely Friends, Deepfake Business Pitches and Transmedia Universes, 24 Aug 2021
- Issue #25 – Playing With Reality – NFT’s Are The New Social Network, Penguin Club, Lionel Messi Crypto Mania, The Future of Crypto Is Ownership, Metaverse, Text Memes, Stripperville and Xanadu, 17 Aug 2021
- Which cryptos do you have?, 13 Aug 2021
- Issue #24 – Playing With Reality, 10 Aug 2021
- Playing With Reality – Issue #23, 03 Aug 2021
- Issue #22 – Playing With Reality, 27 Jul 2021
- Issue #21 – Playing With Reality – Axie Infinity, Parasocial Relationships, Unearned Fame, Voice Cloning and Fuzzynomics, 20 Jul 2021
- Issue #20 – Playing With Reality – Mukbang, Catfishing, AI Voice Actors and the Internet Is Rotting, 13 Jul 2021