Thijs Pepping is a humanistic trend analyst in the field of new technologies. He is part of the think tank within SogetiLabs and in his work he continuously wonders and analyses what the impact of New Technologies is on our lives, organizations and society. He specialized in Humanistic Counselling and Education at the University of Humanistics in Utrecht and worked for five years with autistic children. His background in psychology and philosophy drives him to find meaningful answers to business related questions and to provoke whenever necessary. He is co-author of multiple publications on the impact of new technologies, such as ‘The FrankensteinFactor’, ‘AI First – Learning from the machine’, and ‘The Pursuit of Digital Happiness’ series. See labs.sogeti.com/research for his previous and current work. VINT provides practical insight into the likely impact and innovative applications of new technologies for organizations worldwide. This valuable intelligence helps public and private sector enterprises to anticipate and plan for the complex dynamics of the future. The use of new technological developments is aimed at generating value that anticipates future developments.
More on Thijs Pepping.
Posts by Thijs Pepping
- New Report Alert: Infinite Machine Creativity, 16 Jun 2020
- Presentation John Meulemans – The inevitability of Influencer Marketing, 11 Feb 2020
- Presentation Carl Miller – Dealing with ‘Surveillance Capitalism’, 04 Feb 2020
- Presentation Peter Leyden – What to expect from the Synthetic Generation?, 28 Jan 2020
- Presentation Menno van Doorn – The Future is already here and it is Synthetic, 21 Jan 2020
- Presentation Stine Jensen – Notes on the Synthetic, 14 Jan 2020
- Presentation Nell Watson – Augmenting the human heart & soul, 07 Jan 2020
- Presentation Shravan Thaploo – Augmenting our Brains, 31 Dec 2019
- Presentation Andrew Keen – Utopia for Beginners, 24 Dec 2019
- Presentation Sander Duivestein – Synthetic Data as the Holy Grail of AI, 17 Dec 2019
- Presentation Koen Schobbers – The little big world of gaming and eports, 10 Dec 2019
- Presentation Carlota Perez – Our digital future, 03 Dec 2019