Thijs Pepping is a humanistic trend analyst in the field of new technologies. He is part of the think tank within SogetiLabs and in his work he continuously wonders and analyses what the impact of New Technologies is on our lives, organizations and society. He specialized in Humanistic Counselling and Education at the University of Humanistics in Utrecht and worked for five years with autistic children. His background in psychology and philosophy drives him to find meaningful answers to business related questions and to provoke whenever necessary. He is co-author of multiple publications on the impact of new technologies, such as ‘The FrankensteinFactor’, ‘AI First – Learning from the machine’, and ‘The Pursuit of Digital Happiness’ series. See labs.sogeti.com/research for his previous and current work. VINT provides practical insight into the likely impact and innovative applications of new technologies for organizations worldwide. This valuable intelligence helps public and private sector enterprises to anticipate and plan for the complex dynamics of the future. The use of new technological developments is aimed at generating value that anticipates future developments.
More on Thijs Pepping.
Posts by Thijs Pepping
- Issue #81 – Real Fake Newsletter, 20 Sep 2022
- Issue #78 – Real Fake Newsletter, 30 Aug 2022
- Issue #75 – Real Fake Newsletter , 02 Aug 2022
- Issue #72 – Real Fake Newsletter – Building Communities, Token-Gating and The Avatar Economy, 12 Jul 2022
- Issue #69 – Real Fake Newsletter, 21 Jun 2022
- Issue #66 – Real Fake, 31 May 2022
- Issue #63 – Real Fake, 10 May 2022
- Issue #60 – Real Fake, 19 Apr 2022
- Issue #57 – Real Fake, 29 Mar 2022
- Issue #54 – Real Fake, 09 Mar 2022
- Issue #51 – Real Fake, 15 Feb 2022
- Video: Can these people spot the deepfakes?, 28 Jan 2022