Thijs Pepping is a humanistic trend analyst in the field of new technologies. He is part of the think tank within SogetiLabs and in his work he continuously wonders and analyses what the impact of New Technologies is on our lives, organizations and society. He specialized in Humanistic Counselling and Education at the University of Humanistics in Utrecht and worked for five years with autistic children. His background in psychology and philosophy drives him to find meaningful answers to business related questions and to provoke whenever necessary. He is co-author of multiple publications on the impact of new technologies, such as ‘The FrankensteinFactor’, ‘AI First – Learning from the machine’, and ‘The Pursuit of Digital Happiness’ series. See labs.sogeti.com/research for his previous and current work. VINT provides practical insight into the likely impact and innovative applications of new technologies for organizations worldwide. This valuable intelligence helps public and private sector enterprises to anticipate and plan for the complex dynamics of the future. The use of new technological developments is aimed at generating value that anticipates future developments.
More on Thijs Pepping.
Posts by Thijs Pepping
- Key takeaways of Sogeti’s Executive summit ’20 – What Matters Now, 21 Dec 2020
- Bot or Not? Conscious and unconscious relationships with Virtual Humans, 15 Dec 2020
- 2021: How games will inspire innovation for collaboration tools, 08 Dec 2020
- How synthetic media is being used to virtualize our bodies and generate body language: 4 examples., 24 Nov 2020
- Digital happiness for the IT Manager: from theory to daily practice, 27 Oct 2020
- Reanimating the deceased with AI and synthetic media 🎬, 20 Oct 2020
- Designing Media for Human Nature – Menno van Doorn and Mariana Pinheiro @ Psych-IT, 13 Oct 2020
- COVID Experiment #43 – Vlogging about our research, 06 Oct 2020
- Video: Can AI be Creative?, 29 Sep 2020
- Up your storytelling game: Synthetic Storytelling, 22 Sep 2020
- Video: Three ways AI can boost your visual content, 17 Sep 2020
- New Report Alert: Infinite Machine Creativity, 16 Jun 2020