Thijs Pepping is a humanistic trend analyst in the field of new technologies. He is part of the think tank within SogetiLabs and in his work he continuously wonders and analyses what the impact of New Technologies is on our lives, organizations and society. He specialized in Humanistic Counselling and Education at the University of Humanistics in Utrecht and worked for five years with autistic children. His background in psychology and philosophy drives him to find meaningful answers to business related questions and to provoke whenever necessary. He is co-author of multiple publications on the impact of new technologies, such as ‘The FrankensteinFactor’, ‘AI First – Learning from the machine’, and ‘The Pursuit of Digital Happiness’ series. See labs.sogeti.com/research for his previous and current work. VINT provides practical insight into the likely impact and innovative applications of new technologies for organizations worldwide. This valuable intelligence helps public and private sector enterprises to anticipate and plan for the complex dynamics of the future. The use of new technological developments is aimed at generating value that anticipates future developments.
More on Thijs Pepping.
Posts by Thijs Pepping
- Issue #113 – Real Fake Newsletter, 30 May 2023
- Geoffrey Hinton, “Godfather of artificial intelligence” talks impact and potential of AI, 17 May 2023
- Issue #110 – Real Fake Newsletter, 09 May 2023
- Watch tip: Sparks of AGI: early experiments with GPT-4, 03 May 2023
- Issue #107 – Real Fake Newsletter, 18 Apr 2023
- Issue #104 – Real Fake Newsletter, 28 Mar 2023
- ChatGPT as a new calculator for language, 06 Mar 2023
- Issue #100 – Real Fake Newsletter, 01 Mar 2023
- 2023 will be the year of ‘More with Less’, 24 Feb 2023
- Issue #97 – Real Fake Newsletter, 07 Feb 2023
- Issue #98 – Real Fake, 24 Jan 2023
- Pierre Hessler – Closing remarks on Metamorphosis, 13 Jan 2023