Thijs Pepping is a humanistic trend analyst in the field of new technologies. He is part of the think tank within SogetiLabs and in his work he continuously wonders and analyses what the impact of New Technologies is on our lives, organizations and society. He specialized in Humanistic Counselling and Education at the University of Humanistics in Utrecht and worked for five years with autistic children. His background in psychology and philosophy drives him to find meaningful answers to business related questions and to provoke whenever necessary. He is co-author of multiple publications on the impact of new technologies, such as ‘The FrankensteinFactor’, ‘AI First – Learning from the machine’, and ‘The Pursuit of Digital Happiness’ series. See labs.sogeti.com/research for his previous and current work. VINT provides practical insight into the likely impact and innovative applications of new technologies for organizations worldwide. This valuable intelligence helps public and private sector enterprises to anticipate and plan for the complex dynamics of the future. The use of new technological developments is aimed at generating value that anticipates future developments.
More on Thijs Pepping.
Posts by Thijs Pepping
- Executive Summit ’23: The Creativity Code [KEYNOTE] by Marcus du Sautoy, 06 Dec 2023
- Executive Summit ’23: Capgemini’s Sustainability Vision [KEYNOTE] by Cyril Garcia, 29 Nov 2023
- Regenerative Intelligence – Three Models, 17 Oct 2023
- In Search of Regenerative Intelligence, 12 Oct 2023
- Real Fake Newsletter – Issue #131, 10 Oct 2023
- Real Fake Newsletter – Issue #128, 12 Sep 2023
- Real Fake Newsletter – Issue #125, 22 Aug 2023
- Real Fake Newsletter – Issue #122, 01 Aug 2023
- Issue #119 – Real Fake Newsletter, 11 Jul 2023
- Real Fake Newsletter Issue #116, 20 Jun 2023
- Issue #113 – Real Fake Newsletter, 30 May 2023
- Geoffrey Hinton, “Godfather of artificial intelligence” talks impact and potential of AI, 17 May 2023