Thijs is passionate about (new) technology and for the human life. In VINT he combines his interests with the synergy between humans, society, and technology. This includes AI/MI, E/M-Health, Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality, Smart Cities, Embedded Software, Quadcopters, and Medical Robots. VINT provides practical insight into the likely impact and innovative applications of new technologies for organizations worldwide. This valuable intelligence helps public and private sector enterprises to anticipate and plan for the complex dynamics of the future. The use of new technological developments is aimed at generating value that anticipates future developments.
More on Thijs Pepping.
Posts by Thijs Pepping
- Presentation Pierre Hessler – To Conclude on ‘In Code We Trust’, 19 Feb 2019
- Presentation Ray Wang – Disrupting Digital Business, 12 Feb 2019
- New year resolutions? Take your smartphone seriously in 2019, 08 Feb 2019
- Presentation Niels Pflaeging – The Taylor Bathtub, 05 Feb 2019
- Presentation Neil Smith – Intelligent Experiences, 29 Jan 2019
- Presentation Menno van Doorn – 6 Easy Fixes for the Crisis of Trust, 22 Jan 2019
- Presentation Katelijne Duerinck – CodeFever, 15 Jan 2019
- Presentation James Williams – Freedom of Attention, 08 Jan 2019
- Presentation John McLean – Sovereign Identity with Blockchain, 01 Jan 2019
- Presentation Sander Duivestein – ‘Towards Distributed Trust’, 25 Dec 2018
- Presentation Jamie Bartlett – ‘The Dark Net’, 18 Dec 2018
- Presentation Arjan Postma – Recoding Trust, 11 Dec 2018